• 896 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6520 Players Online
  • 5624 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

UHC? Survival Games?

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Ragj90_, May 8, 2019.

?

Mineplex shoud revive UHC and SG?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I think they are modalities which many people like or at least I have been in Mineplex for a long time. I think they should put events in certain modalities with prizes and relive them again, since they are very popular and have a lot of potential within the community. But all this is just my opinion.

Posted May 8, 2019
  2. I mean... SG is still a gamemode that you can play. It's still very much alive, often peaking at over 100 players on the weekend. As for UHC, I've been thinking of hosting some kind of event in an MPS where people could relive the days when UHC was still a gamemode.

Posted May 9, 2019
  3. Hey there! Survival games is probably one of the better "alive" lobbies on mineplex.

I'm pretty sure Mineplex will never re-add UHC. It needs 40 players to start, and already most lobbies don't go past 40 players ~ Also, UHC was removed entirely from mineplex.

Posted May 11, 2019,
    Last edited May 11, 2019
  4. As others have mentioned, Survival Games is still a very popular game on our network and can be played publicly. There haven't been many changes to the game over the years. If you've been away for a while, you'll probably be happy to know that, other than a drop in players due to the decreasing player count on Mineplex, the game is much of the same. Unfortunately, UHC was removed because of the lack of player interest. Games rarely started because they couldn't get enough players online to begin. It was better to remove it rather than waste resources on a game that very few players were using.

I believe you are also mentioning that you want to see these games in different forms, such as overpowered SG or UHC. I would encourage you to keep up with the online calendar of events at https://www.mineplex.com/events/ and join our Discord (discord.mineplex.com) to get alerts when events are happening. There are a lot of special game modes that you can participate in during events hosted by the Events team including SG, UHC and other games that are modified to be unusual to the regular games. There are occasionally ways to win prizes as well. You just have to keep up to date with what is happening on the server and be available to participate.

Posted May 11, 2019
  5. I think that it would be cool to see UHC revive on the server. Only problem is of course, the amount of players that it needs to start; In my opinion, maybe reducing the amount of players needed from 40 to like, 20 would get the game to revive, since you don't need over 40 people to come into one server just to play a quick game of UHC.

Posted May 12, 2019
  6. I don't think UHC can work on Mineplex any longer, too few players!

Posted May 30, 2019
  7. As Oreo said above me,
    I agree with this, a gamemode like MiniUHC could be very popular if made correctly. Honestly I would play this, and it sounds like it could be a fun gamemode that would get a decent playerbase.

As for full UHC, I agree with the posts above about it not going to be added again, there just isn't a big enough playerbase on the server to support the gamemode. I don't see it working because only a max of 1 game at a time would run based off previous player interest.

Posted May 30, 2019
    JAE MAMMA likes this.
  8. Mineplex should add a shorter variation of uhc that only needs like 20 people to join, and the game would take only like 15 mins

Posted May 30, 2019
    JAE MAMMA likes this.
  9. Unfortunately, UHC never really got enough traction to be a very solid game on Mineplex, and typically games with huge player counts rarely fill up anymore. Regarding SG, I believe that it is still quite popular of a choice. Yes, the amount of players playing has declined over the years, but it’s still doing good and is still just as fun as it once was. :)

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  10. As much as I love UHC I don’t think it could be re-added and here’s why, The Mineplex community sadly has gone a bit down for the past few years, because the game need 40+ players, it would take a long time for it to fill up. Once again I really would like it to be back but the chances are kinda slim.

Posted Jun 11, 2019