• 1510 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9948 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

UHC Staff Stream Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marzie, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Added to Events Calendar for dates: 08/25/19
  1. This will be an interesting game indeed! I'm excited to watch and see who wins. Good luck to all teams, may the best team win!

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  2. i should ban u rn

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 21, 2019
    Narwhal and SebDaTurtle like this.
  3. Welp boys cracks knuckles time to break out Sony Vegas and zero sleep, it’s UHC editing time.

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    Marzie likes this.
  4. get me a good montage sergeant

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  5. Posted Aug 22, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  6. Good luck to all of the Staff Members participating! I know it'll be fun and exciting!

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  7. The team doc has been updated!
    13 people were added and many were moved.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 22, 2019
    Narwhal likes this.
  8. really... now i wish i was staff

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  9. After playing a SSM with Flaym I'm defiantly routing for team blue, plus blue is my favorite color anyways!

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  10. How do you view the teams? I don't know where the document is.

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  11. link on the OP/main post
    --- Post updated ---
    @FlamingKnight08
    --- Post updated ---
    I did also want to point something out with this.

The response in the screenshot was before I became the Staff Event Manager, so we didn't have access to do anything with the staff event server (which is where this event is hosted) because staff events weren't under ES, they were under StM. Due to me putting so much effort and time into the very first StM+ES staff event, it was decided I should run this part and ES should take it over as it just made more sense for ES to do staff events. So since we have this server now, I'm doing bigger and more consistent things that the staff team may not have seen or done before. I'm not sure if we'll ever open this server up to the community to do sign up events, UHC, etc. as I don't own the server and I don't believe it's even up to me to make the decision. We don't even allow our community EA on this server unfortunately, only ES and staff EA.

I have asked Emily about sign up events and whatnot in the past, twice or three times maybe. I know other ES have too. We're pushing for things to happen, but other things are just getting in our way, whether it be IRL issues or higher up/dev time issues. We miss events, we really do, but our hands are mostly tied and we don't want to keep repeating the same old events over and over. We do prioritize you guys, but there's not much we can do that's special without our event server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 22, 2019
  12. This is going to be epic

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  13. Heyoo!

I'm so excited for this Event! I get some of my batchies on my team, plus SimplyBrandon, which I have never talked to before. XD It will be fun getting to know him, we obviously know Dark Gray will win like for real for real.

Also, @natesbait did you mean Dark Gray?

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  14. Holaaa

I’m lowkey excited for this event! I’m hoping to win but with all the good pvpers I’m not sure that will happen. Anyways I just hope I can get enough kills to make an entertaining montage. Good luck to all those who are playing!
    #LightBlueTeamBest

~Jhazu

Posted Aug 22, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  15. Go Cyan c: !!!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  16. I'm going into this with high hopes, while also expecting to get eliminated first... Lets do it! :)

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  17. I just noticed when it starts... I'm gonna rush lunch today and drag my parents to the car... even if I manage that I won't be home til atleast 20 minutes after it starts... timezones smh

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    xParadoxical_ likes this.
  18. Time to get twitch on your phone, RIP.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  19. I haven't seen my phone since march, I can't find it... even if I did my parents won't even let me download discord on it

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  20. Today is finally the big day! I want to wish everybody good luck and may the odds be in your favor!

- May the Force be with you.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    SebDaTurtle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.