• 419 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5964 Players Online
  • 5545 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

UHC should have reduced amount of players needed for it to spawn and should take shorter to be playa

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Kacper42PL, Dec 28, 2020.

1. -ble.

Been trying for several days now to try and get onto UHC to get the last advent mission completed, and its to be honest, f***ing annoying. Not only the games take 1 hour to be available which is already huge BS, but also the amount of players needed for it to start is too high for how dead the gamemode is.
    The most players you can normally get is 20something-30 and if you're super lucky, get enough players after 30 mins of waiting.

Its really frustrating to do this mission after the day it was released, and I really hope changes like this will occur, or atleast make some kind of short event to revive the mode atleast a little bit to not make it so the people who couldn't make it onto the server to complete the mission the day it was released a massive trouble and unfair to because the mode is dead as hell

Posted Dec 28, 2020
  2. I agree that it may sometimes be frustrating trying to get into a UHC game, however, the server does attempt to the best of its ability to announce/popularize it. If the game were to be modified, and the minimum amount of players were altered, the game would not be the same whatsoever. I believe, if anything, games like UHC shouldn't be included in events like the advent calendar, since it is such a hassle to even join a game that will start.

Posted Dec 28, 2020