• 1653 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10144 Players Online
  • 8491 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Other] UHC Glitch?

Discussion in 'Beta Game Testing Feedback' started by Punner, Oct 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posted Oct 2, 2020
  2. I'm not sure if there is any sort of combatting logging system in place yet, but it seems like he tried to log in and out continuously to avoid being killed. He might've quit right as he died the first time, and tried to rejoin to again thinking he was alive but he was not, thus the system confusing it as a death once again. This is just an assumption, but that seems to be the case. Most likely a glitch in that case.

Posted Oct 2, 2020
    Anna-Marie and Punner like this.
  3. Hey, this is a known bug, so it will be resolved soon. Thanks for pointing it out!

Posted Oct 10, 2020
    Punner likes this.
  4. Hiya,

As said above, this is a known bug that has to do with leaving/rejoining the game. It should be fixed soon, but it's definitely not intentional and is a bug. In the future, it's recommended that you submit a bug report whenever you come across things like this; you can do so here.

I'm going to be locking this thread as I've addressed your concern, feel free to DM me with any questions!

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.