• 1560 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7921 Players Online
  • 6361 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Types of hackers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jacob3Jacob4, Sep 25, 2020.

1. What up gamers today, we gonna be going over the 5 different types of hackers you'll probably see on mineplex let's get started.

Blatant Hackers: These hackers use clients like -snip- and overall not try to hide the fact there hacking. They use stuff like bhop, fly, and killarua. You probably see these types of hackers everywhere.

Semi-Blatant Hackers: These hackers use blatant clients however, they don't use hacks that are so obvious. They might toggle killarua and bhop briefly, but overall there more cautious of how they look.

Semi-Closet Hackers: These hackers use ghost clients like -snip-. But they don't use ghost settings. They have like 4 block reach and auto clicker etc. They don't care if they look blatant that much as they care mostly about bypassing the anti-cheat.

Closet Hackers: These hackers use ghost clients with low settings. They make sure that they don't look sus and can bypass anti-cheats. They'll use like 3.4 reach and light kb mods but you'll probably think they're just good.

Legit Hackers: These hackers once again use a ghost client. But they use settings that are so low that it's barely an advantage. Such as 3.05 reach and just auto clicker. Its nearly impossible to find these types of hackers and it doesn't even make them a god, only slightly better.

There you go guys the 5 types of hackers you'll see on Mineplex. This is for people who don't know about this stuff ok have a good day. Oh and im 100% legit and not a hacker thx

Posted Sep 25, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 25, 2020
  2. absolutely incredibly well formatted. you are so awesome wow. this si so accurate i cannot describe how good. i would classify myself as not a hacker but you are defo a legit hacker!
    :D

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  3. nah bro im legit ffr

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2020
  4. very informative!! :D

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.