• 1091 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7902 Players Online
  • 6811 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

TxtMsg's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TxtMsg, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Hello everyone!

I doubt any of you really know me, which is why I am creating this post!

I have played Minecraft since 2014, and have played on Mineplex off and on ever since then due to school and real-life activities. It may seem like I am new here, however, I lost my original account that I had first created back then. Mineplex has always been an enjoyable experience for me, and I hope to come back to it and experience it once again. My old friends no longer play, so I am hoping that I can find some new friends and meet fresh faces! If you want, you can always add me as a friend on discord (TxtMsg#0001) or in-game! I am always open to talking to new people.

I am a senior in high school as of currently, and I plan on going to a technical college for computer programming next semester. I have always had a fascination with creating different things using coding languages such as C++, C#, Java, etc. I thoroughly enjoy studying it now, as I am trying to get ahead before I actually enroll in college. I also do other activities outside of Minecraft such as basketball, programming, and exercising.

On Mineplex, you can find me playing Nano Games, Cake Wars, Survival Games, Skywars, and Gladiators in the hub! I will also be actively conversing with other players, so feel free to say hello to me!

Hope to see you around, and if you have any questions you want to ask me about myself, feel free to ask!

Posted Mar 20, 2021
  2. Hiii I'm Maeve, nice to meet you!

I used to code a little bit when I was younger but overtime I lost interest. I'm enrolling into college either this autumn or the next. As of now, I want to either be an astronomer, astronaut, or architect - space fascinates me and I would kill to work in a space agency studying our universe.

On Mineplex, I mainly play Master Builders and Speed Builders but I also hop into Mixed Arcade every once in a while. I'm not a huge pvper although playing Skywars a lot before v3 came out. I stopped then.

Outside of space + Mineplex, I play loads of other video games (as I type this I'm playing Pathologic, lol) from a range of genres with horror being my favourite. I also really like learning about ancient civilisations and mythology, especially Mesoamerican; I find it super interesting and unique!

Feel free to add me on discord (msb#2207) if you need any help or just want to talk, and /f me in-game as well and we can play some :D

Posted Mar 20, 2021
    Amg and TxtMsg like this.
  3. Nice to meet you too!

Space really is fascinating, but I've just never really gotten myself into it honestly. The idea of other planets, possible civilizations other than our own, and just the fact of how huge our universe really has me curious about what else could be out there and how it all started, so I see why you would be interested in that field.

I am not good at building myself, but maybe sometime we could hop into a party and play sometime if you want! I'll be sure to add you :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  4. Hi TxtMsg,

It's so nice to meet you! Firstly, my name is Justin but most people refer to me as parkour. :D 'm currently a sophomore in high school and I'm from Canada. I started playing Mineplex approximately late 2015 on this account, however, I played back in 2014 on another account. I took a 3-month hiatus back in 2017-2018. I am an avid member of Survival games and Dragon escape. I also spend a substantial amount of time in lobby-1 assisting others. As stated above by Maeve, a few of my top genres which I'm fascinated by are Horror and comedy. Here and there I tend to watch thrillers and/or action in light of the fact I'm intrigued by that kind of stuff.

In my future, I'm hoping to pursue a chemical engineer or pharmacist because I like working with chemicals and how different prescriptions organically function. I haven't really been a fan of coding. I never thought it was significant in society, however, for those who enjoy it, I hope you pursue your dreams if you haven't already. :D Nevertheless, I hope you found out a little about me and who I am. If you ever need anything or have any questions and/or concerns, feel free to PM me on the forums. I hope you have a great rest of your day/night, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 20, 2021
  5. Hii

It's nice to hear you're back! I also played on and off for a couple of years but I came back toward the end of January and have been playing a ton since then. Most of my old friends don't play so much anymore nowadays either but a few of them do which is great.

It's cool you're into coding, I don't know anything about it, unfortunately. I'm also in high school except I'm a sophomore. As for my future plans I hope to go to University for either biology or some type of science since I plan on eventually going to dental school to become an orthodontist.

As for Mineplex, my favourite games are Cake Wars, Nano Games, and sometimes I play Super Smash Mobs. I've been playing since either the middle or late part of 2017 but it's hard to remember.

Once again, great to hear you're back. I wish you the best of luck in college.

Posted Mar 20, 2021
  6. Hey there!

I hope you're having a good time on Mineplex again! It's nice to have some returning players! I played Minecraft since 2012 and first joined Mineplex in 2014. Like you, I have played on and off sometimes. Especially right now, since I don't really go on the server anymore, so we likely won't run into each other. When I do go on, I usually play SSM or Speedbuilders, but I'm never on for very long and I will probably leave after only a few games. I'm also a senior in high school who is starting college next year. And I'm not sure what I wanna do when I get there, but it's great that you do! I actually did want to study computer science at one point, but I've changed my mind like 8 times since then, and that was only 2 years ago! Well anyways, enough about that. Some activities I enjoy are gaming (duh), writing, drawing, listening to music, and going to cool places and hanging out with friends. So yeah, that about wraps it up.

Well, it was nice to meet you! Hope you have a good time on the server + forums!

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  7. Hey!

It's great to meet you and I hope so far you've enjoyed Mineplex. Just like you, I've played Mineplex since around then and it became a big part of my childhood, so did Mineplex, so it's great to share that experience! I also play many of those games, all of which are some of my favorite games on the network, and I think it's great you're enjoying them. If you need help with anything, feel free to contact me anywhere, in-game, on discord, or on the forums are some of the best places to find me.

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  8. Yo!

Nice to meet you man, hopefully you go far on this server! Good luck out there in games!

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  9. We have a few things in common! I joined Minecraft in 2014 and I am also a current senior in high school. I think it's super cool that you want to learn programming for college; it's something that fascinated me but I was never really into enough to actually pursue a career out of it. In college I plan to study biology (a much different path).

I joined Mineplex late 2014-early 2015 and I've been here ever since - it was one of the first servers I ever tried out. I mostly play Nano Games however I'm always down for a round of Cake Wars or two. Feel free to add me on Discord (Umbreon#6524) if you want to chat and maybe play some games :)

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  10. Hey there @TxtMsg! It was very nice to read more about you in your introduction! If you don't know me, my name is Amg, and I'm a Cross-Platform Staff Member here on Mineplex! I'm 19 years old and I'm from the United States. Like yourself, I joined the Mineplex Network/Community back and 2014. I too have had my fair share of breaks, but as of last year I officially returned to the Network after I resigned from Moderator back in 2017. Since my return last year, I have rejoined the Staff Team and I've really enjoyed my time here in the Community since then. Furthermore, I hope your experience in returning will be just as great as mine! I have met so many great new friends, and I'm sure you will do the same.

Wow, that's fantastic! I really do commend you for having such a strong plan and I wish you the best of luck in college! I can tell you that my Senior year of High School (Last year), I didn't have any fully developed plans for my future. Truthfully, I'm still searching for something that interest me, but something that has been in my interest for quite a while now is Criminal Justice/Psychology and I hope to potentially do something in those fields! I know literally nothing about Coding, but that's really cool that you're fascinated with it! From my basic understanding, it can be quite complicated at times. Outside of Mineplex/Minecraft some of my hobbies include working out, spending quality time with my friends/family, art, photography, watching Netflix, listening to music and of course, playing other video games!

I actually have played Basketball for 10+ years. Growing up, it was such a Major part of my life and I will never forget the long bus rides, fun games, and the endless amount of fun I had with my teammates. It's a wonderful sport and I still enjoy watching/playing today. Just curious, what position did you play & what's your highest scoring game? - I played as a shooting guard & my highest scoring game is 30 points. I remember that game like it was yesterday....I kid you not, that game I hit my first High School Three in my career and I ended up hitting 4 threes back to back in that game. It was insane lol.

On the server, you most likely will find me actively Moderating a lobby or playing a couple of my favorite games. My favorite games here on the Network would most likely be in this order Speed Builders, Survival Games and Nano!

It was again, very nice to meet you and I wish you the best in life/in returning to the community. If you do manage to run into me in-game, be sure to say hello! (I don't bite)

Posted Mar 24, 2021
  11. Hello!

It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time on Mineplex!

Posted Apr 5, 2021
    xWand likes this.
  12. Hey,

Very nice to meet you! My name is xWand (or Wand), and I have played Minecraft since 2014, too! Another thing we have in common is programming; specifically, at the moment my focus is on coding Minecraft plugins using the Spigot API through Java.

Hope to see you around!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Labiss likes this.