• 1311 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5066 Players Online
  • 3755 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Two of My New Builds

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by SpicyBREE, Apr 6, 2019.

1. First build was sorta just going off of my head of a sorta fountain I'd put in a park and it would be best to look at night. When you walk through the doors I wanted it to have this wow feeling that you're looking up at the stars and such.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the second build, I was going for a chapel, with a baptism pool inside and so on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 6, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  2. Very nice! I look forward to seeing more in the future!

Posted Apr 6, 2019
    cerns and SpicyBREE like this.
  3. HEY TherE!

Your builds actually look amazing. I'd love to see what more you have to offer. I sense a lot of potential in you, grasshopper. Mind I suggest you try and build maybe a larger project; such as a whole town?

I look forward to seeing what other builds you may have in store for us in the future! :)
    ~ Shotty

Posted Apr 6, 2019
    SpicyBREE likes this.
  4. Hey! Omg you really have a talent for building. Whenver I try to build something, I find I have the vision but I just cannot build it in Minecraft. I particularily like your church build. The intirior is rather simplistic yet, it matches with everything quite well. I sincerely hope you continue building and I hope to potentially see you as a Mineplex builder at some point :)

Posted Apr 6, 2019
    SpicyBREE likes this.
  5. Thank you guys for the suggestions, I will try to do more and work harder.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2019
  6. Great job on you're builds!! One thing I'd like to suggest for you're first build is to change up the materials you used. You used only stone bricks and a material chance in some places would make it look less bland and really make it pop :D. But you really managed to fix that issue on you're second build and it looks AMAZING. Keep up the good work :D

Posted Apr 6, 2019
    SpicyBREE likes this.
  7. Thank you :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2019
  8. Very, very nice job with these builds! They’re very realistic and I can tell you’ve put a lot of effort into them. I could never build that well, I’m honestly super jealous. I think my favorite build of yours would have to be the church; it looks really realistic and the interior design is just stellar.

Overall, really nice job with these builds! I look forward to seeing some more builds from you :)

Posted Apr 6, 2019
    SpicyBREE likes this.
  9. That is a fantastic job on two of your builds! The first build is excellent because of the decoration that you have looks creative. The stone texture looks appealing to me as well, and I approve this. I love the second build of the church, and this is one of your best builds. I will have to choose, the church because of the interior design that you created!

Keep up the great work on your build, and I love to see your next build in the future! :D

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  10. They look great! For the first build, the idea of the light at the middle is really pretty and the endrods go nicely. I think you could vary the blocks for the surrounding of the fountain, because it's all stone brick. Maybe some stone/cobblestone slabs?

For the chapel, I like the general frame; it looks 3D and the general decoration is also very good. Imo, I'm not sure if quartz goes well with building a chapel as it makes the build look modern and the floor + seats are wooden too, which can be a weird contrast.

Finally, the buildings in the background are also awesome, and the character models are really cute :P

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  11. Wow! Nice builds! I read like the chapel one the best! Keep up the great work!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  12. Hello! I can see you are very good at building and you obviously spend a lot of time making these, i like how much detail you have put in some of these. Maybe sometime we can build together as I love building things!

Posted Apr 22, 2019