• 1087 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5232 Players Online
  • 4145 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Twitch Micro Battles Tournament!

Discussion in 'Events' started by JayTuu, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SIGNUPS ARE NOW OPEN! SIGNUP ON THIS FORM AS A TEAM OR AS A SOLO AND GET MATCHED WITH A TEAM ON GAME DAY! Make sure to read all instructions and answer all the necessary questions! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Signup: https://forms.gle/WJYp6xMR8AMwzwur9

Hello Friends! In case you haven't yet seen me on the server, I'm JayTuu or JT and I full time stream on Twitch! I often play Mineplex on stream because recently I've been really enjoying minigames once again and Mineplex has the best (don't @ me) I'm here to announce to you my Micro Battles tournament I'll be hosting! Details below!

Tournament Format:

The tournament will be double elimination "group stages" with a winners and losers bracket. In each group, there will be 4 teams that will need to play 4 games. The top 2 teams from each group in EVERY round moves on and the bottom two either drop down to the losers bracket OR are eliminated from the tournament (if you are bottom two in losers bracket). The finals will have two teams having a "one-off" against each other for the crown! The scoring for the tournament is in each game:
    1st = 3 points
    2nd = 2 points
    3rd = 1 point
    4th = 0 points
    Again, remember each group has a total of 4 games so you have 4 chances per group to place in that top 2 to move on! The signups for the tournament will be done on the tournament day to ensure the players will be there for the games! You can come with a premade group of 4 or come solo and hope to tag along with another group! The only rule for signing up is that since there is a prize, you must be following my channel on Twitch to participate. I've always done for contests/giveaways where only followers can win so sorry if this is an issue for you <3

Tournament Prizes:

For this tournament, there will only be prizes rewarded to the 4 members of the winning team. Each person will have the option of either a Mineplex Rank Upgrade, a Mineplex PPC Month Membership, or we can discuss something else of similar cost.

Tournament Date:

This tournament will take place on Saturday July 20th, 2019 and Signups will start the day before that through my stream! (May also post a link to signups as a comment to this forums post that day). The tournament will start at 1PM EST and should last around 2-4 hours! So be sure if you sign up you have the time to actually partake in this event!

I'm really hoping people are excited for this and you have any questions feel free to ask below or message me here on the forums or even come ask me on Twitch!

Posted Jul 10, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 19, 2019 at 11:43 AM
    24OO, SickleMode, hitmxrker and 4 others like this.
  2. FUN FUN

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    JayTuu likes this.
  3. Very cool

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    JayTuu likes this.
  4. Nice!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    JayTuu likes this.
  5. Yo!
    This is pretty awesome, I am usually good at Micro Battles so I hope I can be able to enter the tournament. Thanks for hosting this, this is awesome.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    JayTuu likes this.
  6. Gonna join. :)

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    JayTuu likes this.
  7. Me, N3p, DrPhilMC, and Astronix2 will sign up once it starts. We will win!

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    JayTuu likes this.
  8. Anyone wanna team with me xd

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  9. Is the form available?

Posted Jul 19, 2019 at 1:24 AM
  10. Signups are now on this forum post! Make sure you guys signup and follow the instructions! Event is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 19, 2019 at 11:43 AM
  11. Might be difficult since I need to get some teammates.

Posted Jul 19, 2019 at 12:54 PM