• 223 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5577 Players Online
  • 5354 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Turf Wars in a Different Dimension

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Hello hello!

I'm sure many of you bedrock peeps are well aware of the 1.17.40 hotfix which completely broke everything. Well, my friends and I decided to make the most out of it and it was quiet entertaining Turf session I must say. It really looked like the game came straight out of another world or something, and I kept getting distracted trying to click every new block I could find haha

Here's the video! Hopefully you get a laugh out of it
    Ennnnjoy

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  2. what intru8ges me most is thwt a bunch if this blocks either aren't added in mineolex's version or were removed long ago
    And then if course there's a milk cauldron cuase why not
    Also, the red things were nether reactor cores

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  3. new glitches? i remember a glitch were if u clicked on a block it would delete it and if u fell into it you would be stuck

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  4. The fact you were just casually walking around clicking blocks and somehow not getting shot around 1:15 is actually hilarious. I feel like the times I've played Turf Wars on Bedrock I would've most definitely been killed at that moment. I actually haven't logged onto Bedrock since the version came out, so I haven't seen what it actually does to the blocks -- kind of neat to see what blocks change into since it is so random. Great video!

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  5. Hahaha very funny, and confusing video. Loved the fire at the end!!!

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  6. Yeah, I noticed that too, but in all the weirdness I just dismissed it lol
    Thanks for explaining what the blocks were!

Yep that happens with stone and spruce planks, but looks like its been fixed now so yay

During recording I didn't even notice, but when I was editing that clip it made me laugh really hard, I must have looked like a puppy running around clicking things while people were shooting at me haha
    Thank you!

Fireeeeeeeeeee

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2021
    aiirr and CatFan105 like this.
  7. haha I loved the intro, deleting the blocks like that :willy:

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.