• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5127 Players Online
  • 2237 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Turf Wars - Ability to change kits

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by ReJoPlays(9501), Aug 9, 2020.

Tags:
?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. Not sure,,,

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I don’t know if this has already been suggested before, but my suggestion is to add the ability to change your kit in-game in turf wars, just like you can on java.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    JDT2008 and Polar8 like this.
  2. I was honestly unaware that you are not able to change your kits during the mid-game in Turf Wars on Bedrock. I can only imagine it's because of how the code works on the Bedrock server or something like that, but I agree that it should be implemented on Bedrock if it's already a thing on Java. It's pretty much just that one QoL change that wouldn't really hurt anyone, since how you play Turf Wars really depends on your playstyle and I think being able to change your kits once the game has already started is a pretty big part of the game too.

It wouldn't really do any harm as it would bring consistency between the two variants of the same game on two different platforms and would make the gameplay more interesting than it was before for Bedrock players.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  3. I don’t see why not. They already have this system in place on block hunt, and I know that a lot of new players buy the infiltrator, or shredder kit, not knowing if it’s effective or suits their play style. Perhaps you could place the NPC’s somewhere in the back of the turf maps. This seems like a short and simple addition to the game so not much else needs to be said.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  4. I don’t really play turf wars but this sounds like a simple but helpful idea. And in some cases would make the game more interesting for players, +1.

Posted Aug 10, 2020
  5. It is a good idea for a few reasons, one is for when a team leaves but someone is in spawn afk that you can’t shoot, you would then be able to go change kit to infiltrater and be able to go kill the afk player or player that is just hiding in back. Also sometimes you get in a game with a couple players that make a lot of walls and big builds so then you could go and change kit to shredder to help team.
    This has been brought up before but it may be too much work because some maps it would require redoing spawn.
    I am for it getting done, would help game play

Posted Aug 10, 2020
  6. I think the ability to change kits could work, there could be a selection inside the base of both teams. However, I personally feel that there could be a cool down to avoid abuse of the system. I personally think the cool down could be around 2-3 minutes which isn’t too long.

Posted Aug 10, 2020
  7. I mean when I read this I was thinking that this was already a thing in Java. However, it's pretty odd that Turf Wars doesn't have this feature.

This is totally balanced in java, so I would see no problem if this was added in Bedrock. I hope this is implemented.

Good luck on your suggestion!

Posted Aug 10, 2020
    ReJoPlays(9501) likes this.