• 1740 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10178 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion turf war kit idea

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by OrangeGamer18, Aug 17, 2019.

1. can ya change the kit with the sword (i forgot what its called but...) make the bow one shot and change the price to 3000 gems instead

Posted Aug 17, 2019
  2. I would like to see something like this in the future but mineplex bedrock gets no attention and turf wars isn’t on java. That being said, turf wars is a double minority and we probably won’t see anything new or changed.

Posted Aug 17, 2019
  3. Hey there,

What would you like to change about the melee kit? I think that it should be stronger in terms of rushing since its high risk with not much reward. To my knowledge, all the bows are oneshot besides shredder due to it shooting multiple arrows. As for the kit prices, I personally think they're fine right now because of how many gems you earn on the server.

Thread moved to Bedrock Ideas.

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  4. Not for new players, you get at worst 10 gems per gAme and at best for most game modes 13 if you don’t have gem hunter

A few games ago i had done extremely good on a block hunt game, I killed every hider within 30 seconds of the game starting, and I got 12 gems from that match, since there are no ways to get a img link on mobile devices that won’t expire in a month that I know of due to imgr being shut down for web mobile users, so I can’t post a screenshot for now

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  5. I mean..... increasing prices are what motivate new players to get new kits....

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  6. Turf Wars is on the Java server. It's one of the few Mixed Arcade mini-games that still has its own individual lobbies.

The kit you are referring to is called the Infiltrator kit. Firstly, increasing the price of a kit isn't the way to go in my opinion. Just because a kit is more expensive doesn't mean that it is more balanced in the game. The issue is that the kits aren't balanced whatsoever in the game and the only useful kit is the Marksman, but I'll focus on the Infiltrator kit for the sake of the thread.

I don't mind that the bow isn't a one-hit kill. It makes sense because there is already a kit that has the only perk being it's a one shot kill. You shouldn't get the one-hit kill bow and a sword and it would make the Marksman kit unnecessary if you got both as an Infiltrator. I do think the slowness needs to be tweaked though. It makes you incredibly slow and that's what makes the Infiltrator kit useless. That's also not to mention the bug that it currently has where the slowness doesn't go away once you return to your territory. It only goes away once you are killed. Personally, I think removing the slowness altogether is the best way to balance this kit more. You can easy combat an Infiltrator by shooting them with your bow. There's no need for the slowness in my opinion.

Posted Aug 24, 2019