• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6106 Players Online
  • 3216 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Turf War Bug Advantage

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Glaze111, Jul 29, 2020.

1. I tried to get a video of me and my friend trying to do this but it didn't work out.

During Build Time, players with the any class are able to bug into the enemies turf. The system that pushes the player back when they're on the opponents turf while in build mode doesn't work out. I've seen many players abusing this system and it gives them the advantage because they basically corner the team immediately. There may be multiple solutions to fix this but it could end up bugging the game. Either way, this should be something that needs to be changed.

Posted Jul 29, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
  2. Hello <o/

I'm not fully sure whether Turf Crossing has been purposely implemented into Turf Wars or whether it's a bug that needs to be fixed. With that being said, it's not punishable to cross to the other side.

Regarding the game alteration, I'm neutral. When I play Turf Wars, it's fun to cross over to the other side, and to pretend like I'm on the opposing team while sniping behind their lines. While this may seem over-powered, it is quite easy to spot someone trying to cross the side, and even more obvious if they are shooting teammates (if you are respawning). Moreover, since it's allowed, anybody can use this strategy. If this were to be removed, it would take quite a bit of development time, time that we are currently short on.

Posted Jul 30, 2020