• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1360 Players Online
  • 1360 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

tryna be like the cool kids

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by SilverStarX7, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Posted Sep 11, 2022
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  2. Hi SilverStar,

This was a great short to see this evening, as I have been guilty of this myself a few times :P. I’m not quite sure why being able to place blocks quickly as you jump on them, most likely while doing something else in game as well, is a typical ‘cool/good player’ thing to do, but it looks impressive if you can! However, as I’ve realized with many failed attempts, you always seem to over compensate and miss the block completely :’(
    -Bob

Posted Sep 12, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  3. Silver Content!!!

Honestly this video is an accurate representation of me any time I play Cake Wars, even if its against people that I've never met LOL

Awesome video, keep it up o/

Posted Sep 12, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  4. I am so glad you're "
    ", great to hear!
    I'm honestly terrible at anything Cake Wars related or bridging but I want to be so I can relate to this so much :sob: but yeah nice short keep it up :)

Posted Sep 13, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  5. ahahaha, yup does look cool tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arrow Comment!!!
    Loll, your bow skills in Cake Wars make up for it. TYY

ty ty
    I believe in yOuUu

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2022
  6. We all makes mistakes some times it’s alr you pro

Posted Sep 19, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  7. Been there, did that many times. It’s hard reacting fast under pressure without messing anything up. On to the next round…

Posted Sep 20, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  8. <3 ur pro
    Yeap it is hard especially when I’m constantly on the edge loll

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 22, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  9. Hi Silver! It's nice to see content from you and I feel like it's been a while since I've seen/commented on one of your short productions. This one definitely made me laugh because I have done worse than what you did- That meaning... I have just voluntarily and of course, accidentally, walked off the edge because I horrible at CakeWars. If that is what it means to be a "cool kid" I guess I am one then...Lol. I thought for how short this was, you did an excellent job in music selection and small editing. Keep up the amazing work and I enjoyed this short!

Posted Sep 25, 2022
    SilverStarX7 and Widestsinger like this.
  10. This was a neat little short to watch! I've had countless situations to where I panicked and plays like this has happened. The editing was good and it fit well with what you were trying to show off!

Posted Sep 26, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  11. hiii!
    it’s been a while since I’ve posted as well xD
    Don’t know what it means to be a “cool kid” either but it was quite funny.
    thank you!!
    Thanks!
    this is basically one of my “signature moves” at this point I guess lolll

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 29, 2022