• 1595 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10033 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trying to Start My YT Career

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by ImaPleb, Aug 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Posted Aug 25, 2019
  2. Hey! This is a fairly good video for your first one. A couple things I would suggest is editing the video down so that it isn't an hour long as that will make people not want to watch it. Another thing I would suggest is maybe turning off the fan you can hear fairly loud throughout the video.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Jango_55 and Yato like this.
  3. Really good video. I just don't see my self watching the whole thing. You should edit out the parts you don't need in the video.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  4. Really Good video!!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  5. Video is nice, try making a nice montage some time :D

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  6. Herro!

I love that you're trying to start YT, its a difficult journey. Some tips I would have is first of all editing. A little can go a long way just as much as a lot can go a little way, its all about how you do it. Personally I would love to see this cut down from an hour to somewhere around 10 minutes. Cut out all the boring parts and include the action filled or funny parts. I know getting rid of so much footage can feel like a waste, but its something every content creator goes through. I would also add background music, even if its not a montage. Make it low volume, and add it in editing to make it audible throughout all parts of the video.

Playing with friends is great, but make sure to do some solo vids too! This shows confidence in yourself, and lets viewers connect with you more personally. Talk about stuff like direction and goals for your channel, and tell life stories to keep viewers captivated.

Overall this is a good video, so keep up the good work!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  7. Brilliantly Said!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  8. Hey there!

This is a great video, although I didn't watch the full thing, as it's an hour long. As many have already said, editing is an important part of uploading videos, as it's also important to entertain your viewers to the point where they can tolerate the length of the video. I hope you do well in your YouTube career and maybe you'll get YouTuber rank some day! Good luck!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

:mineplex:

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  9. Hey buddy!

Great job I must say for a first video on your YouTube. channel. I, like some of the others didn’t watch the whole video because it was an hour long, and I too suggest editing out the more low key or action less parts of you videos and keep the most action packed and highlight moments in your video. This will definitely make people want to watch your whole video. Building a YouTube channel takes a lot of time, and this is a good first step. I can’t wait to see you improve from these suggestions on your next video. :)

Posted Aug 26, 2019
  10. I wish you success with your youtube career!
    Here are some recording & editing software I suggest!
    - Sony Vegas
    - Adobe PhotoShop & Premiere Pro
    - OBS (Open Broadcast Studio)
    - NCS Music (lightly playing the background)

~ Beloved

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  11. Nice video,
    good job on putting the effort to start a YouTube courier, personally I'm too lazy for that. The YouTube video is a little too long maybe cutting the video at some sections would make it more appealing

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  12. Ggs we should collab xD! You are really good at the game!

Posted Sep 10, 2019