• 312 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4487 Players Online
  • 4175 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trouble connecting

Discussion in 'Help' started by SpectreSai, Jul 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so I have been having trouble getting on the Mineplex server. Every time I try it says RakDisconnect. But my internet still works on my computer... any ideas on how to fix that?

Posted Jul 28, 2021
  2. -Thread Moved to Help Sub-Forum-

Hey there Spectre! Unfortunately, this is a common connection issue that a lot of Bedrock Players experience at some point when trying to connect to the server. Even I myself have experienced this issue. This is a known bug by our Quality Assurance Team, and it can be caused by a lot of different factors. Some possible resolutions that I suggest in attempt to resolve the issue you're experiencing with connecting are:
    • Restarting your Device
    • Restarting your Game
    • Joining through a different proxy and not through the featured server list. Try typing in pe.mineplex.com / mco.mineplex.com and using that via the 'Add Server' Button at the bottom of the featured list
    • Restarting your Internet/Router
    The information that was relayed to me by QA is the proxy listed on the featured servers page can at times have issues. Understandably so, because a lot of players connect through that one proxy, and trying a different one would most likely help resolve this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience, this has been an issue for a while now. I hope this helps you, however if you have any additional questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! I will be leaving the thread open for now to see if any of my listed potential resolutions helped you with the connection issue you're experiencing.

Update 7/30: Assuming my suggestions possibly helped with the issue you were experiencing, I will be locking the thread. If your issue still persist, please message me and tell me otherwise.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Jul 29, 2021
    SpectreSai likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.