• 3385 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12422 Players Online
  • 9037 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Triple jump trigger

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by plebbie, Nov 5, 2018.

?

What trigger do you want for tripple jump?

1. Normal jump just before you land double- and triple jump

2. Double jump Shift release shift triple jump

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Recently I learned that triple jump is added back into the game. And that this can be triggers by doing a normal jump first and just before you hit the ground you double jump and then you trigger the triple jump as well. I think its good that this is added back in the game because I knew this was here once already. But what I would like is that the trigger to be changed because I have just so much trouble using this when I am in a fight. That is why I suggest you add the trigger to the shift button. You double jump then you shift release the shift button and then you can perform the triple jump. I personaly think this will be better just because its easy to do.

Posted Nov 5, 2018
  2. Jam
    x

It's so easy to do now why would you want it changed. The radius is huge which makes for some easy jank movement and you can consistently do it too. You just need to practise learning to perform the jump within fights.

Posted Nov 5, 2018
  3. If you cant use it in combat, then all I can say is that either you just arent used to it yet.

No need to change it.

Posted Nov 5, 2018
  4. Aye,

I have to agree with __Jam and Crash5 on this one. The triple jump was added in a way which makes it possible for it to be utilized by everyone without needing special skills or excessive training. I assure you that it simply takes some time and experience to fully master it. Triple Jumping can be somewhat unreliable at first (failed triples got me killed countless times in the past) but when exercised it becomes a useful tool that works 99% of the time. Therefore, I do not believe changing the way it is triggered is a necessity or a helpful addition. I reckon you will have no longer have any issues with Triple Jumping in the near future after some more ingame experience.

Hope I helped ^^/

Posted Nov 7, 2018
    Zipppo likes this.