• 1621 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10059 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trigger finger (butterfly clicking)

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mikhail0, Jun 29, 2019.

1. So recently i joined this server, I really enjoy it although i would receive hack warnings? It is like a message about people being banned, I am afraid i might be detected for false autoclicking. I use a logitech g203 prodigy for gaming, and i have a small hand (age under 18) which is excellent for my trigger finger. If it is the case then i will discontinue my trigger finger. I don't use auto clicker because it is absolutly -snip- unfair and i dont have an anti-virus sooooooo... Yeah that is all!

Posted Jun 29, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 29, 2019
  2. Hey there!

I totally understand your concern. Anti-cheats can be a bit troubling since none of them are perfect and there are multiple rumors floating around on how "bad" GWEN is. While Mineplex's anti-cheat is nowhere near completed and does make mistakes sometimes, it's very rare for a false ban to actually be issued. Out of the thousands of bans she issues each week, only a small handful are incorrect.

For your CPS concern, GWEN is pretty accurate with how she detects auto-clicking. Unless you are insane and average 25-30 CPS (somehow), I'm sure nothing will happen. However, if by chance there is a mistake and you are falsely banned, you are always welcomed to appeal at www.mineplex.com/appeals/ . If it was a ban by GWEN, a Quality Assurance member will check out your ban and see if it was correctly issued and get back to you within a couple of days!

If you have any more questions on this topic, feel free to ask them on this thread or create a new one if it's something not related. Feel free to pm me too! I'll do my best to help you out.

Posted Jun 29, 2019

3. Hey there!

I click 12-14 cps when butterfly clicking, and I personally know someone who clicks about 22 CPS as well. Neither of us have been GWEN banned, and I don't think if you do get GWEN banned it will be because of a high CPS.

Like said above, If you do get falsely banned, you can submit an appeal here.

Posted Jun 29, 2019
  4. Thank you all, although i am worried about my CPS because i hit an insane average of 15-20 CPS so, I have doubts.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2019