• 1138 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6876 Players Online
  • 5738 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trapping in Bridges

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by jabomb, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Hey please give your feedback. And on another note I'm really struggling to find music for these trap videos, so if anyone can drop me any songs, that would be great.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  2. Hey there, this was really fun and entertaining to watch, really brought back some memories of when I used to play UHC a long time ago, not on this server, but still I used to make traps similar to these and this really brought back some amazing memories, thank you.

Really fun to watch, great editing, amazing quality and thus you got a like and a subscriber from me, really deserved.

I also wanted to add that I have an amazing song that you may already know, but if you don't, definitely check it out: "Arise" from Rameses B

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  3. This Song is really nice

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  4. Hi JaBomb!

I really enjoyed this video! You edited the video pretty well and had a lot of entertaining moments! I never thought about using the traps that you showcased in this video. I can see why you used the buttons too in your traps. The moment when you killed three players skybasing was pretty funny too. I may have to "steal" some of these trap ideas. The length of the video was perfect as well - not too short and not too long.

The only thing that I would change is the Christmas music near the end. I know you were having some trouble finding songs to put, so I can see why you put that music there. You could browse the Youtube MP3 library for some copyright-free music. I do that all the time when I'm making videos.

Now I want to go play some Mineplex Bridges. Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to seeing more content from you in the future!

Posted Apr 7, 2020

5. /SPOILER]

Would like to thank you all for the feedback and the songs you definitely see these in my upcoming videos haha.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
    AspiringMod and wattywatty14 like this.