• 1868 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9270 Players Online
  • 7402 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

(Translation team) Farsi language recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Dacuments, May 11, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Salam!

I'm Dacuments and I am currently a Mineplex moderator. I’ve always wanted to start up a Farsi translation team and in order to do so, I will need some passionate Farsi translators along with me. If you are someone that can translate English to Farsi, please shoot me a message either on the forums or discord (Dacuments#7972). In your message, briefly explain your level of understanding of Farsi, what you're able to do (speak, read, write), and if you have any past experience with translating. If you also know anyone that can translate English to Farsi, please share this thread with them.

As quoted by Tobias, "It's a team that requires a lot of dedication and motivation, but we're very giving in the sense that we value teamwork and interaction between team members. We check up with our members more often than not and value a high level of communication". If you would like to give the official translation team Information/guide thread, click on this. In this link, you can read all about the team, the requirements, standards and much more.

Kind regards,
    -Dac​

Posted May 11, 2020,
    Last edited May 11, 2020
  2. -​

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 26, 2020