• 4183 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13452 Players Online
  • 9269 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trannie Application Age

Discussion in 'Help' started by ColtonJimison, Mar 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there an age restriction for applying?

I'm a 9 years old I was wondering if I could apply for "Mineplex Java Trannie".

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  2. Hey,

According to the Becoming a Trainee 1 and 2 threads, there is an age restriction when applying for immaturity purposes. The age requirement is 14, meaning you have to be at least 14 to apply. While there is still an age requirement, in the becoming a trainee 2 thread, the recruiters state in the denial reasons that they can still accept applications below 14 if they can exhibit the qualities of an ideal person on the staff team. Yet, in my opinion these stuff happen rarely unless you can prove that you are mature enough to be on the staff team. Otherwise, hope I helped solve your question. You can always message recruiters at www.mineplex.com/staff if you have any more questions on the application process in becoming a trainee.

You can find the links to the threads here. These threads have great guidelines on what to expect when applying and the expectations to be a good applicant for the staff team.

Becoming a trainee

Becoming a trainee 2: Train harder

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  3. Hey there!

There is an age requirement of 14 years old to become Trainee, but exceptions can be made for those who show extraordinary maturity. I would recommend reading over the BAT and BAT2 threads before applying, as it covers the entire process and is extremely helpful for aspiring trainees. I'll go ahead and quote the underage process from the BAT2 thread for you though since you're below the age requirement. I'll be locking this thread too since your question has been answered, but feel free to message me or a recruiter found here with any questions about applying.
    As of June 23rd, 2017 the Recruitment team has some good news for our candidates under 14 years old! We’ve done some brainstorming to determine how we could better streamline our process to make things easier, more efficient and more effective for you all. I’ll get into the details now!
    The process used to be, if an applicant was under 14 years old their app would be instantly rejected for not meeting the age requirement, even if they met the qualifications we have set in place for underage applicants. The Recruiters would then critique their rejected application, and if it met our standards we would observe them multiple times to ensure that their maturity met our standards. If they passed the observations stage (which usually took several weeks-months), they would be messaged regarding their ability to bypass the age requirement, at which point they would submit a new application, which would be processed and critiqued again, and if they met the application standards once more they would finally be invited to an interview. If they succeeded in the interview, they would become Trainees. If they failed, they would need to reapply again as a normal applicant 14 or older would.

Things are much simpler now. Once submitted, an application is immediately rejected for being under 14 if it does not meet our application criteria (with a wait period of one month). However, if it does meet the new criteria, it would not be rejected but rather be processed as an applicant 14 or older’s application would be. If it does not meet our standards, it would be rejected for once more not being 14 or older (however, these applicants are heavily encouraged to PM the person who rejected their app to learn how they can improve), with a wait period of two weeks. If their app does meet our standards, they are then informed that their application is pending for the observations stage, usually with the following message:
    [​IMG]
    Utilizing new and efficient methods to help streamline and speed up this stage, applicants who do not pass this stage are immediately informed of how they can improve (once again with a wait period of two weeks). However, applicants who pass the stage are immediately invited to an interview. If they do not pass the interview, they are rejected once more and informed. If they succeed, they can become a Trainee.
    Through changing the underage process, we hope to improve clarity and visibility into our requirements and processes. This new method should help to increase efficiency and knowledge of the Recruitment team’s ideals amongst underage applicants, as well as to encourage them to not give up while applying. We're always fine-tuning our methods and requirements, so stay tuned to this thread to read about any other changes we might think of!

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  4. There is an age requirement, although exceptions are sometimes made on a case by case basis for if your application has great detail, depth and the correct motives and characteristics. The minimum age requirement to NOT be denied for 'being underage' is 14 years of age. There is a thread that talks about all of the application information and such. There are some useful threads below you should read over!
    If you have any further questions, feel free to message a recruiter of which you will find here.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.