• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5250 Players Online
  • 2360 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trainee interview?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ✨Aƚʅαɳɳαƈ✨, Aug 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!
    I would love to apply for trainee! I’ve been wanting to do this since my first A M A Z I N G encounter with staff!!1!!1
    I absolutely love all the staff on here, and I enjoy helping people, but unfortunately I have a really bad phone anxiety and I’ve been told the interview only works verbally...
    Not sure if there’s any alternative? If so please let me know <3

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  2. Hey there! Unfortunately, all Trainee interviews have to be verbally conducted (you will need to have a working microphone and Discord to join the Interview Discord Server), and there are no exceptions to this. However, if you are feeling nervous during and/or before an interview, you can tell your interviewer, as they will try to make you as comfortable as possible. For more information about the Trainee Application process, I suggest reading these threads:

https://www.mineplex.com/bat2/
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/becoming-a-trainee-java-bedrock.38/

Since you're a Java player, you can apply for Java Trainee here.

Good luck with your application! -Dan

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  3. Hey!

I love that you want to apply for staff! Unfortunately, the only way to do the interview is verbally on discord like @DanTrains222 said above. It states in the application that it's necessary to have one in order to go on to the next stage, which is the interview stage. I wouldn't worry too much about the phone anxiety, as the recruiters totally understand. They've dealt with so many interviewees that they know how to make each person feel secure. It's one of their priorities to make you feel comfortable! Hope this helped!

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    ✨Aƚʅαɳɳαƈ✨ likes this.
  4. As stated at https://www.mineplex.com/bat2/,
    Basically, the obvious reason why interviews are conducted verbally through voice and not text is so the Interviewers can get to know the applicant better. It's just impossible to have a good text interview, as the applicant also could be easily referring to outside sources during text (which is prohibited), while it's pretty easy to tell so if it's being conducted over voice.

If you have some personal issues with anxiety or anything else, please let your Interviewer know about this so they can do their best to accommodate you.

Since this should answer your question, I'll be locking this thread now. Feel free to PM me with any other questions you might have.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Paladise, Polar8 and DanTrains222 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.