• 2518 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10956 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trainee Acceptance Party | 9:30 |

Discussion in 'Events' started by Islendingurinn, Jun 17, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 06/22/19
  1. Very excited for this since I’ve missed attending TAPs! I hope to have a wonderful time and I think me and many others are going to enjoy this event.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates and n8wes like this.
  2. I'm very excited to be announcing Islendingurinn as a new Trainee at this event! Hope to see y'all show up, because I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with y'all on Saturday, and getting to know you better. See you then!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  3. Will try to be here might, be listening in on a car ride :)

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  4. Can’t wait to feel the nostalgia! I will most definitely be attending. Best of luck to all of the potential Trainees!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  5. I look forward to talking with you all, and good luck to all the applicants!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates, n8wes and hazeae24 like this.
  6. I’m super excited for this event and I hope to see you all there! c:

#RAGang

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  7. Hey there!
    I'm so glad to hear that another Trainee Acceptance Party is being held. This seriously brings back memories I had back in 2015 and 2016. TAP has always been one of my favorite events to attend and finally, for one more day, I'll be able to experience this one-of-a-kind event. I wish all the current applicants the best of luck and I hope to see you all there.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  8. Ah, I will unfortunately not be able to attend as I am away for band camp... awesome opportunity though, I would come if I could

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  9. OMG this is so awesome. The last TAP was when I was accepted as a trainee. Wow that seemed like just yesterday but it’s been quite a bit. Will definitely be attending!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  10. Wow, this looks like alot of fun! It sounds great to bring out the TAP's again! I will definitely attend!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  11. Wish I could've heard my name at a TAP. Unfortunately, they were not a thing back then :(
    This is still Epic tho

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  12. You wish you’d have that honor

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 18, 2019
  13. Yass I'm so super excited for this. Wow it's actually crazy that its been so long since TAP was discontinued. Can't wait and see you guys there ^-^

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  14. It’s Friday, Friday
    Gotta get down on Friday

-Ahh old vibes

I’m looking forward to attend to this magic event that happens quite rarely. I’ll be waiting for new choo choos. See you there!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  15. I unfortunately won't be able to attend because I will be on vacation. Everyone else have fun though.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  16. I absolutely love when Recruiters announce new Trainees. Looking forward to this!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  17. I think misspelled Trainee Acceptance Perty.

In all seriousness, this event is the absolute best in all of Mineplex history. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend so that's sad, but I'll be running around Disney World so I guess it's not a total loss. I highly recommend any players that are new to the server to attend if you haven't before. You don't know what you're missing out on. I'm also glad other players can enjoy an old tradition, even if it's no longer a weekly/bi-weekly event.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  18. I can’t help but agree with almost everyone else on this thread. TAP, or Trainee Acceptance Party, is one of the best events ever on Mineplex. It was always fun to see the newly accepted Trainees, and get to feel included on the acceptance process almost. It added a face to our Recruiters, and hearing them talk about the new Trainees was always exciting. If you’ve never been to a TAP, this is the perfect chance to do so. It’s fun, everyone’s constantly in a good mood, and the excitement is irradiating. I definitely will be there, and I cannot wait to see who gets accepted this time around. If you can’t make it, I’m sure someone will record it, such as the OG TAP recorder, @xVanessa . I used to always watch her post them whenever I couldn’t make it.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  19. Sounds like a great deal

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  20. I’m so excited for the Trainee Acceptance Party this Saturday! I feel so nostalgic when I attend this event for a while. When I was at the Trainee Acceptance Party Event, I was too excited about the new Trainees and Moderator Reinstatements. This will be one of the best events that I’ll attend tonight. I can try to attend this Saturday evening because I’ll be busy at that time.

I’m looking forward to attend this event! :D

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.