• 1280 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9718 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trainee Acceptance Party | 9:30 |

Discussion in 'Events' started by Islendingurinn, Jun 17, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 06/22/19
  1. Hi, guess who's back. Back again, with a one time offer! The upcoming Saturday, the 22nd of June, the Recruitment team is going to be hosting a Trainee Acceptance Party. The event has a particular place in the heart of Mineplex, so we hope to give you all the change to experience what it's all about. For those who don't know what TAP is, it was an event to celebrate our new staff members every week but was discontinued in December of 2017. It used to host a wide range of announcements and was seen as the hub of new information for the community.

Last time we had a blast, between new Trainees and announcements and a Recruitment QnA. However, this time around we'll be focusing more on hanging out with you guys. You'll have a chance to join us in games, or asking us questions, whichever one you prefer!

The event will be taking place on our Discord server: discord.mineplex.com
    TIME: 10:30 pm BST / 5:30 pm EST

Posted Jun 17, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 17, 2019
  2. Wow! This brings back nostalgia! This event sounds amazing and I can't wait to attend! Good luck to everyone who is applicable to be accepted and I hope that these rare events continue in the future!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    Nem, Wiz_Techno and SpikeCreates like this.
  3. Sorry, I will only attend if there are free drinks and snacks

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    Nem, Wiz_Techno, RedditCredit and 7 others like this.
  4. I can only provide apples, is that ok?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019
  5. There better be a disco ball.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  6. Did I hear a normal MPS because our event server is still broken?!
    *crying on the inside*

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  7. It's no Karaoke but we'll manage

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  8. Aw man, I'll be at a concert so I won't be able to make it. Hope everyone who can make it enjoys it! TAPs are awesome :D

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  9. Pray my manager doesn't make me work that day but other than that I'll probably attend!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates and FruitVegetables like this.
  10. This sounds amazing! I will definitely be there. Now I'm sort of wishing I held my application back a month..

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates and FrostbiteXD like this.
  11. Omg I remember how fun these were the new Trainees would be announced and then we played some fun games! Ty for bringing it back

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  12. Karaoke recruitment team edition??

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  13. I'll be there as long as Dean doesn't play Crab Rave again. ;) But seriously, I miss the days when I looked forward to Fridays in order to see who got promoted. I'd really love to revisit this experience again!

Posted Jun 17, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates and ATruePitato like this.
  14. This is amazing, I'm so glad this is going on! Hopefully, I will be attending and this is awesome. Thank you so much for doing this I'm sure a lot of the community members and members from the staff team will definitely enjoy this!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates and BasicT like this.
  15. I can't wait for this event! So many memories are flooding back into my mind. I will for sure be there!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  16. I cannot explain how excited I am for this! I remember attending TAPs back when they were weekly/biweekly. I always used to love hearing the recruiters announce all the new Trainees, as well as all the speeches from new staff members, they were always so fun. I also have a connection through TAPs since my acceptance was also announced at a TAP! Anyways, I'll definitely be there, I can't wait! Best of luck to all those who applied, I can't wait to celebrate with you all on Saturday!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  17. I've always wanted to attend one of these parties, and now is my chance :D Good luck to all potential trainees

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  18. If this happened on the original theatre map from 2015, it would make my day

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    FruitVegetables and SpikeCreates like this.
  19. Unfortunately, it can't be set to any event maps like the theatre one as the event server is broken, but I'm sure it'll be fun regardless. It's nice to see recruitment hosting these kind of events for the community.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  20. This sounds great! I remember when I used to attend TAP. It’s great to see that we can still have it every once and a while. Looking forward to it!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.