• 218 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6070 Players Online
  • 5852 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Trading in crates

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by joeslion, Mar 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there, I think that we should be able to trade in treasures for treasure shards. I always get old treasures and I never open them because I know they won't end up giving me anything I want from it, so I think we should be able to trade in treasures for half the amount of shards you buy the treasure for.

For example, say you are in an arcade and it had really fun games that could give you a lot of tickets that you really wanted to play. But you had tokens that only let you play the arcade games that would give you a little fewer tickets. For me, I would choose to trade in the tokens that only let me play a certain game for a little bit fewer tokens that could be used for all of the games as long as you could afford it.

Essentially I am saying instead of opening like 10 old treasures it might just be easier to sell them for 500 treasure shards each and buy an ancient treasure where you have better chances for the good stuff.

What are your opinions on this, thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.

Posted Mar 7, 2019
    Border likes this.
  2. I wish this was a thing on Mineplex because I feel the same way about it. I would have like 10 old chests, but never open it because it doesn't really give anything good. I would love to trade it in for shards and as you said to buy an ancient chest. Personally, I find ancient chests better than mythical, so I would also trade in mythical for ancients. I would really love if this would be implemented because it would just be way more helpful. Good job and idea!

Posted Mar 7, 2019
    joeslion likes this.
  3. thank you <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 7, 2019
    Border likes this.
  4. Yo! Thanks for the awesome idea. I thought something like this would be great as well since I used to have plenty of old treasure chests that were kind of useless. Unfortunately, trading in chests in exchange for treasure shards is against the EULA. Something similar to this has been suggested in the past by the community but has been denied before due to this reason. Since this system would break the EULA, we cannot implement it, and therefore I will be denying this idea and locking the thread to prevent further discussion. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please leave them in the Ideas Discussion Hub and I would be glad to look over them! Have a wonderful day.
    Thread Locked - Idea Denied

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me at any time! <3

Posted Mar 7, 2019
  5. Hey!
    I'm happy to inform you that this feature has been added to the list of perks you can purchase with Loyalty points in our most recent Immortal update. With loyalty points, you can receive a Chest to Shards Converter.
    If you want more information about this update, check out this post below.
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/immortal-loyalty-point-shop-07-10-2020.142709/

I will be marking this as Implemented; the thread will be locked.

Posted Jul 12, 2020
    joeslion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.