• 1282 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8254 Players Online
  • 6972 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Trade The Player & Hatred & Loved & Viking Pirate Warrior

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by CuteChan, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Each Player Is To Buy Carefully And Each Player Can Be Villager And They Can Choose Item And It Make Random For Player.
    TTP ^
    H&L V
    Each Player Has A Team And Player Can Pick Hatred & Loved But Remember Hatred Can Be Random Sometime Player Can't Choose Hatred For Such Hating Thing And If The Hatred Is Win They Win And Loved Is Win They Win Nobody Lose :D
    VPW V
    Each Player Must Journey To The Treasure And Each Player Have Weapon
    Viking = Axe & Shield
    Pirate = Gun
    Knight = Sword & Shield

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  2. I like how unique the idea is. It's unique because villagers trade with other players and villagers, and that's how it works in Minecraft.

However, the problem is that you said there is no way to win. Without a way to win, the game would go on forever and ever, so I suggest providing how to win this game. +0

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  3. There is winner Trade The Player Will Choose Win Villager Or Human

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2020
  4. Also It Faster If The Item Is Wrong The Villager Win And The Item Is Correct The Human Win

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2020
  5. Hey.
    I’m honestly confused at the concept of this thread, are you implying that this is a new game? Anyway, I think that this idea could use some work. The overall game is simply based around love.. and hate..? I honestly think that’s somewhat of a problem as it could encourage hate. As of now.. +0

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  6. Bro, in Russia we have a meme. "Очень интересноб но ничего непонятно" This can be translated as - Very interesting, but I didn't understand a single word.
    First of all I can not understand where is the beginning of the sentence and where is the end. Another thing is that it looks like you got a very confusing grammar. "If the Hatered is Win They Win And Loved is Win" Did you want to say - If the "Hatered" wins, the "Loved" will also win.
    You aren't the only one who is bad at English. I am also very bad in English, especially grammar and word pronunciation.

Posted Feb 2, 2020