• 342 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8114 Players Online
  • 7772 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Top 10 things to prevent chat scammers.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by MinecraftFan, Oct 4, 2021.

1. 1. If someone is spamming and you or a friends username is included in the spam never tp to them. This will prevent many bad things from happening

2. Diffrence between giveaways and fake giveaways. If someone in chat just says tp im doing giveaway. Its most likley safe. But if someone is telling you in spesific you won its most likley a scam

3. Scam shops or not. Some shops are scams. Its simple because one of you will have to pay first. Most of the time there is no scam but sometimes there is. Its hard to tell but your best bet is to not give them the item if they are constantly asking or begging for the payment first.

4. Leave the game chats. Some people will chat LEAVE THE GAME BECAUSE _______ it can be anything from herobrine to a widley known hacker 99 percent of the time its fake.

5. Fake usernames. Some people are named after a youtuber. Most of the time they wont scam ypu but there is this small chance. They might be like "do this for a video" and it is fake and most likley results in something bad

Post 2 coming soon

Posted Oct 4, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  2. Part 2!

6. Make your username slightly unique if its cats1234 people can easily remember to target spam or do other bad things. If you want do Catslover7485 even that is better

7. Read posts. Posts can help you understand a situation for example if someone makes a thread saying they saw a person named (Examplename) that is ruining servers. If you see them in game you know to avoid and wont be tricked.

8. Learn things. But not for the wrong purposes. A example of this is someone showed me how to raid bases. I never used it but one day someones name tag was outside and they said brb im out of supplies. They left and i saw they wanted to raid me. I was able to delete the contraption on time because i knew what it was. Plus i claimed the land.c

9. Visit Shops.
    Visiting shops is a good way to get items. Most shops take db or are completley free. Shops helped me get to where i am today and thanks to the users who helped me!

10. Lots of claiming
    Dont just claim the insides of your bade. Claim at least 30 blocks outwards too. That way no raiders will reach your home and youll most likley be safe. And no one will build anything like bedrock walls nearby.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 6, 2021
  3. What are these threads even for? -
    You have the game chat too lad you dont have to use create threads only, you made lots of threads

Posted Oct 6, 2021