• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11020 Players Online
  • 8130 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Too many friends

Discussion in 'Help' started by issayosy, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know how to un add people from my friends list?

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  2. Hey there! You can remove a friend from your friends list by typing /friend remove <username>. Once you remove someone using the command I stated above, they will no longer appear in your friends list.

Hopefully that helped! -Dan

Posted Jun 30, 2020
    xGetRekted, xWand and issayosy like this.
  3. Thank you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 30, 2020
    DanTrains222 likes this.
  4. Hey!

@DanTrains222 has answered your question correctly, so thank you to him! Sometimes our friends list can get full, and we need to make room for new people, or we just want to remove one particular player. If you are playing on Bedrock, just run the command /friend remove <username>. They will be instantly removed from your friend list once you do so. Anytime that you do /friend to check your list, a list of commands that you can use in the friends system will appear in the chat. /friend remove should also be included there, so if you are looking for other friend system commands for other situations, just run /friend.

As your question has been answered, I will now be locking this thread. If you have any further questions regarding that, my PMs are always open and you can message me anytime. Hopefully this helped and you should be able to remove players from your friend list successfully now.

Thread Locked.

Posted Jun 30, 2020
    ItsFree and DanTrains222 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.