• 410 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5891 Players Online
  • 5481 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Toggle is too impossible to get reported

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Blazette, Apr 25, 2021.

1. I'm unsure how blatant someone has to be to get banned for using toggle, even recording it is always inefficient, then how do we report it?? What can you honestly do to stop this from happening? Sooner or later people will get tired of the none sense and end up using it themselves, which will just go downhill for everyone. Please be a little more considerate, yes they are immortal, yes they have high level, but doesn't mean they aren't breaking the rules. Hitting someone through a block or hitting them from 3 miles away shouldn't be possible.

Posted Apr 25, 2021
    primitlve and Jet Starglaze like this.
  2. Hitting someone through a block (absolutely no gaps in the wall) is punishable if you have video evidence of it. Hitting someone from 3 miles away would be sufficient if it is TP aura, but if you're talking about regular reach, yes this is quite difficult to get reported. The reason for this is because there are more factors in reach than just how far away you can hit from, ping and lag are also very important factors. Because of this, video evidence is not enough for reach, but you can still make a report and a QA member may be able to take it from there.

Being considerate has nothing to do with it, we're just trying to ensure only rule breakers are punished. People who toggle or use ghost clients are harder to catch, hence why they're called ghost clients. It is still possible and worth reporting though.

Posted Apr 25, 2021
  3. I'll be honest, I've seen your stats and I highly doubt you'd last a single day on mmc

actually, adding to this, people who you accuse of "toggling" might just be better LOL

Posted Apr 26, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 27, 2021
    JAKE/// and MrPatri0t like this.
  4. I agree with that statement.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  5. hitting me through a wall = more skillful, noted. Besides I gave up on caring about stats a LONG time ago so ofc they wouldnt be great. I randomly leave when I'm not fighting challenging players, sometimes even let others win, I just want a good time not grind stats like most you CW players lol. I know the difference between a skillful player and someone hitting me from 5 blocks away effortlessly.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 26, 2021
    90zr, Ducksicle, MrPatri0t and 2 others like this.
  6. Alright, in case of people hitting you thru blocks, that's blatant, and you should clip. However, reach above 3.6 MAX blocks is instantly banned by Gwen. People hitting you from "5 blocks away" are most likely moving erratically (strafing) and wtapping, to increase knockback dealt to you. In case of people like this, just bowspam and run.

Posted Apr 27, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  7. That doesn’t increase kb dealt on mineplex actually, but it does help keep spacing between you and your opponent and if you do it right you should be able to combo them without them being able to hit you.

Posted Apr 27, 2021
    90zr likes this.
  8. Thats what my friends thought till it happened to my friend when a immortal toggled killaura and hit him through a wall. He even had replay pov, his pov and multiple videos made. He sent reported this immortal and no ban.

Posted Apr 27, 2021