• 342 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5148 Players Online
  • 4806 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

To Chicken and Flower Pot Morphers, Why Do You Use This?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Kindnessaj, Dec 6, 2021.

1. I mean I'm guilty of this too but regardless I mean why do you do this? I'll tell you why I do this myself, so I usually do it for the obvious reason, it's hard to hit, and if you're a flower pot you're hard to spot. For example, you could be either really well off in your game of Block Hunt and actually have the best axe you could get in the game and then you could just practically farm the hunters and win the game as they shift all their attention to you in specific. But then if you're a flower pot there are certain areas of some maps that seekers just tend to completely skip over and turn a blind eye to unless they're a radar hunter, then, of course, you're screwed. Then you realize, oh wait, I'm a flower pot, I can actually stand a chance and maybe beat the radar hunter seeker, so yeah that's just my train of thought hbu.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Awesomejipsy and N0TVexx like this.
  2. 8t instills frustration
    That's about it
    Kind if a bandwagon thing

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    Kindnessaj and N0TVexx like this.
  3. Any competent bh player would answer chicken is better lol

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    GR Good Game and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. For bedrock and tend to be a block because I go in obvious spots and almost still aren’t found most of the time. For Java I prefer the chicken.

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. I play Java and with about 450 wins and 4000 kills I average around 6 hunter kills per game, I always go chicken because it has the smallest hitbox and this is key for dodging arrows and hunter attacks, I also have the hunter killer achievement over 40 times.
    If you want to do PVP with the hunters then you need to morph into chicken as the hitbox is smallest.

Hope this is helpful!

Posted Dec 28, 2021
    cove_ and Kindnessaj like this.