• 307 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4804 Players Online
  • 4497 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

tnt trap needs a serious nerf

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by duckk123, Jun 21, 2020.

1. the fall dmg is way too much

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  2. Hey,
    I think the trap doesn't need changes at all.
    The purpose of the TNT trap is to protect the team's cake, and if the player who was trying to eat the cake dies due to fall damage, it just shows the trap is fulfilling its purpose.
    If they did change the TNT traps' fall damage, it would defeat the purpose of buying the trap, since it would not entirely protect their cake.
    The explosion is there to give the team time to run back to their cake to protect it from that player.
    If they lowered how high you got pushed back, you would quickly fall to the ground and continue to eat the cake, which would again defeat the trap's purpose.
    If your health is full, it will not kill you once you hit the ground, but it will mean you have to run somewhere else since there may be a player that already respawned and is trying to protect their cake now.
    Plus, players have to continue to rebuy this trap if someone else sets it off.
    Conclusion:
    In my opinion, the TNT trap is fine the way it is, and no changes need to be made.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  3. In my opinion, Tnt trap is pretty balanced right now. If it was nerfed anyfurther than its no use then. Plus u can only use it once :)

Posted Jun 21, 2020