• 415 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2994 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

TNT run? Will it ever be added?

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Beets, Feb 5, 2020.

?

TNT run should be added!

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. TNT run, one of my favorite mini games ever! It would be so nice to have that on the minplex bedrock network. Even if it wasnt it's own game and was in just mixed arcade that would be awesome. I believe the community would take it well and wouldn't be too hard to implement. What do you guys think?

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  2. Because this is an idea for the Bedrock platform, I'm going to be moving this to Bedrock Ideas as it's better suited there.

Thread Moved: MCO/Bedrock Discussion ↠ Bedrock Ideas

As a Java player and staff member, I only dabble into playing Bedrock from time to time, but I feel like this game could be fun if you gave some elaboration on it! Because this would technically classify as a new game if it weren't in the Bedrock section, I'm going to be leaving the key points you need to put in your thread in order to get a discussion going on about a new game:

1. What your game is called.
    2. A detailed explanation of how your game will work.
    3. Kit suggestions.
    4. Achievement suggestions.
    5. (If applicable) A map to demonstrate.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Posted Feb 5, 2020
    M4RK7000 and xGetRektedx like this.
  3. Hi @Beets,
    I've always loved this game, especially Minecraft's version of it on an old Xbox version. This would be an amazing addition to the Bedrock server considering the fact that Bedrock is popular and the game-mode is really simple to code, from a developer standpoint (I've coded it for my own personal Bedrock project). I hope the developers add this to the network, even if it's just in Mixed Arcade lobbies.

Posted Feb 5, 2020