• 1477 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8629 Players Online
  • 7152 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

TNT Run For Bedrock

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Jet Starglaze, Jan 26, 2021.

?

would you like to see TNT Run for bedrock?

1. Yeah!!

2. No (comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey!

Pretty self explanitory, adding tnt run to bedrock would bring in more players as i havent seen other featured servers add it. I have really enjoyed this game on other smaller servers, and it'd be really awesome to see it on mineplex. I dont really see any cons downsides to this, its just a fun game and adding it would be cool.

Mobile players wont have a huge disadvantage which is good to see.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  2. -1
    I'm sorry it doesn't feel right

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  3. I would love to see TNT run on Bedrock.

Since Bedrock doesn't really have Runner/Spleef or anything resembling TNT run as of right now, I think this would be a nice game. It's a basic premise and I don't think it'd do much harm if implemented. I don't imagine it'd take away from any game and can see it getting good players.

It's basic enough for any cross-platforms and in-general shouldn't cause too many issues, which is a good bonus, especially coming from someone who does play MCPE on mobile and finds control difficult, specifically in PVP games, so it'd be nice to get a few morennon-combat based games just for fun which can be enjoyed by everyone.

The only comment I'd have is "it's not every original", but not every game needs to be original and I think this game on its own can't do much modifying and it won't harm to have it similar to other versions or cause huge issues.

One question I do have, in terms of gameplay, do you have kit ideas? Say jumper (like in DE), where you get 2~ leaps, or snowballer to knock people off? Possibly flint and steal with 1 or 2 used which can be used to ignite TNT and blow up a section of the ground. All of this would essentially to have more action occurring and to add more to keep you alive or give you more ways of winning other than luck on who falls last. Not sure how that would go, but I think it'd add a little more to the game, though I don't think that'd be totally necessary either. I also don't know much about coding/development on Bedrock so I'm not 100% about what's possible or not either, but I'd hope what I brought up is fine.

+1

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    popson74, Orangey, yvuggu and 2 others like this.
  4. Elaborate?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2021
    popson74 and Cloudy Day like this.
  5. I play this game on Inpvp but its hella laggy. Plus Mineplex would make a better TNT run. +1

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  6. I would love to see more games added to Bedrock, especially arcade games! After Dragon Escape and many of the other classics were removed from Bedrock, I find myself only playing Skywars or Cake Wars, which are fine, but I really love arcade games. I know that most of the other arcade games were removed due to their limited player counts, but I would love to test a few more out, and maybe get 1 or 2 more available on Bedrock.

In terms of the actual game, I would prefer Mineplex to do Runner, as the games are similar. With that being said, in my experience, Runner usually is a lot less laggy and has less issues/bugs. On almost every server that I have played TNT Run on, the way the blocks fall causes my character to glitch in the blocks frequently and make me fall. For whatever reason, the way Runner was coded, I really don't have that issue. Runner is also something most Mineplex players are familiar with, so it would be easy to transition onto Bedrock.

So while I would prefer Runner over TNT Run, I completely agree that we need more arcade games on Bedrock, and I think a Runner/TNT Run type game would be really great!

Posted Feb 4, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  7. But why, this would be a good game lmfao

Posted Feb 4, 2021
  8. I feel that this would be a pretty good game, it may need some twists to it to make it unique though. But overall, +1 to your idea!

Posted Feb 4, 2021
    Orangey and Jet Starglaze like this.
  9. Hey!

Pretty self explanitory, adding tnt run to bedrock would bring in more players as i havent seen other featured servers add it. I have really enjoyed this game on other smaller servers, and it'd be really awesome to see it on mineplex. I dont really see any cons downsides to this, its just a fun game and adding it would be cool.

Mobile players wont have a huge disadvantage which is good to see.

Yeah I like this idea! It would make a nice addition to bedrock edition and it also brings on the idea of re-adding dragon escape but making it better! +1

Posted Feb 5, 2021