• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5207 Players Online
  • 5207 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

TNT GO BOOM BOOM...

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Lemonade_Cartel, Aug 7, 2020.

1. So many of you might have come across the infamous tnt trollers in SG. Here's a video that has been cooking up since early spring and contains many highlights of sweats, hackers, noobs, and staff members alike being killed by tnt. Enjoy!

Special Shoutout To Some Featured In This Video:

bubbleman180, AccuracyTooLow, gabegana, VictoryChampion, Betrayer, iPod5, 970ms, zLilac, iAndee, and xComboz

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  2. I've died to TNT way too many times in SG in the dumbest ways possible, so this hits way too close to home. It is actually quite impressive how many clips you have of this happening haha. Very good editing, this was enjoyable to watch.

Posted Aug 7, 2020
    Lemonade_Cartel likes this.
  3. thankssss. there were like 2 more hours of footage of us bombing tryhards. Just had to narrow it down into the best moments for a smooth watchable vid.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2020
  4. Never seen you guys but nice vid.

Posted Aug 8, 2020
  5. Love this! Players dying by TNT has to be the most satisfying way of killing someone haha

Posted Aug 8, 2020
    ilyLegend and Lemonade_Cartel like this.
  6. Kill more sweats with tnt. Would love to see more corner kills too.

Posted Aug 24, 2020
  7. Great video! Bomber kit is a fun kit to use, the explosive arrows are great for when players near a ledge, lava, many many fun times. I played a lot of SG on bedrock and was way too fun to use bomber kit, the tnt damages ground and everything, so you can imagine the possibilities. I should have made some videos of it but I didn’t, only a couple screenshots, but it has been removed from bedrock so can’t make that happen, otherwise I would.

Posted Aug 24, 2020