• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1706 Players Online
  • 1706 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Timmi's Birthday!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by edaniel557, Nov 17, 2022.

1. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to @Timmi6790 ! He is one of the best devs we could ever ask for. Always fun to have a conversation with him and I appreciate all the hard work and love he shows towards the community and helping out at Mineplex. I think it's safe to say Mineplex would look a lot different currently without him.

That been said what I love about TImmi:
    He's hard working, cares about others and his work. He's funny he's brave and willing to take risks and he's one of Mineplex only devs left

What do you guys love and appreciate about Timmi?

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  2. Congraaats Timmi! I hope you have a nice day and thanks for all you've done!

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  3. Congratulations

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  4. Happy birthday Timmi! Thanks for all the time you've put into the server :)

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  5. Happy birthday Timmi! I hope you had a relaxing day doing not mineplex related stuff, unless you find that relaxing

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  6. Timmi appreciation +1! Seriously, thanks for all your work!

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  7. Happy Birthday, Timmi! Thank you for being an amazing Dev!

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  8. Happy birthday Timmi!!

I already wished you a happy birthday on your wall but why wish it in one place when I can say it in two :]

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  9. Happy birthday Timmi!!! Hope your birthday goes well :D

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  10. oh? happy birthday Timmi :> !!

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  11. [​IMG]
    Happy birthday to the Legend himself! Thanks for everything you do for us Timmi, you are awesome. Hope you had a great cake day. :tada:

Posted Nov 17, 2022
  12. Happy belated birthday Timmi!

Posted Nov 18, 2022
  13. Here in bedrock we only got one Dev that is possibly eating donuts and drinking coffee.

Posted Dec 4, 2022