• 289 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8727 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Timer for cake destruction and player tracker?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by moldykiwi, Apr 27, 2019.

Tags:
?

would you want a timer for cake destruction ?

1. yes

87.5%
  2. no

12.5%
  1. I always go to attack teams when they are camping and sometimes i’m trying to break their cake and letting them hit me cause i have enchanted diamond armor and they only have diamond so if i die at least i got their cake first. but it’s happened to me plenty of times when i’m pvping with two people at the same time or pvping with someone and they knock me off and cake destruction happens !!! like once i fell off and cake destruction happened as i was falling :( also player tracker cause a lot of players abuse the area under bases and hide under there and are teasing us saying you’re never gonna find me and stuff like that -.-

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  2. Sure, but.. This already exist...
    On the right side of your screen it tells the time when your cake will rot.

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  3. I think they're referring to Bedrock, which doesn't have a scoreboard so there's no display there.

Posted Apr 27, 2019
    moldykiwi likes this.
  4. This was posted in the Bedrock section of the forums, and Bedrock does not have a scoreboard that displays the time till cake rot.

Eventually scoreboards will be added to Bedrock, and then the time till cake rot can be displayed on the scoreboard. Here is a link to the Minecraft Wiki page about scoreboards: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Scoreboard

Posted Apr 27, 2019
    moldykiwi likes this.
  5. Oh. My bad.. I didn't realize.

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  6. This is Allowed on Cakewars because you can camp or Do whatever you want to get other players Cake out! Players don't wanna be forced to fight just let them be and argue, it's common seeing these type of things. Win or lose you will still get credits, After all, Cakewars is a to enjoy your time to level up and help PVP! Cake Destruction is a great but They should give us more time to find players and Win the game!

Posted Apr 29, 2019
  7. I agree this should be added to Bedrock, but at the same time, Im pretty sure theres a reason to why it was never added

Posted Apr 29, 2019