• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Time

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by NotGuuhMINEPLEX, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. NotGuuhMINEPLEX

NotGuuhMINEPLEX

Hello, this is playing on the US server to see the new lobby, I noticed that they took the waiting lobby. he will come back?
    when the start of a mini-game begins all are teleported to the map they will play, however, when we are teleported to the map ficamaos for less than 5 seconds. the idea is that it lasts at least 15 seconds before starting the game when teleporting to the map, so that someone can turn on the amplifier.

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  2. Dva

Dva

Hey!

You bring up a very valid concern and suggestion. Instead of making players wait 15 seconds in a lobby, though, I think a different way to amplify games should be implemented. I have two suggestions for this.

In the main lobby, you now have the ability to edit your kit by clicking the button under the NPC. Perhaps an amplify option could be added to that same menu that pops-up when you click the button. It could be right under the "Click to Play <Game>" option.

[​IMG]

If not that, then a separate /amplify menu should be created. You type the command, and it brings up a GUI similar to the one when you click your compass. There, you can choose what game you want to amplify, and it would give you all the information you usually get when you click the NPC in game lobbies.

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 11:13 AM
  3. xPossum

xPossum

I think that amplifiers aren't the only reason a change is needed. In games like SSM if you want to select your kit ahead of time, you have to do it in the main lobby which takes longer. People are lazy, and want to be able to do something with the least amount of thought/time possible.

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 4:31 PM