• 448 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3027 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ties? (nano games)

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by WeirdoFish, Feb 8, 2020.

?

Include number of ties in /stats? (nano games)

1. Yes!

2. Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Something that should be added to the stats on Nano Games (/stats) is ties. There are wins, games played, gems, etc. but we need the number of times you have tied with 1 or more person. This will count as being tied for first, second, or third place.

Posted Feb 8, 2020
  2. I don’t really like this idea. In order to even tie with someone, you still need to meet the same win conditions, thus making any win, even if you tie with someone else, still a win. That being said, including the number of times you’ve tied with someone seems like an unnecessary addition. Although it could be nice, I see no real difference between a game in which you’re the sole winner and a game in which you’re not.

Regarding second and third place, these are already pretty irrelevant when it comes to stats and although they can be useful to some players and are still available to see with things like the stats bot for discord. Keeping that in mind, including these into this supposed ties count in a sense ruins the value of the stat.

I’m going to have to give this a -1.

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Crazyy_Tim likes this.
  3. I personally think ties could be added to the stats of all games. A new achievement could also be made to tie with someone else for 1st place 20-25 times which would be hard to accomplish.

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    WeirdoFish likes this.