• 1222 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6006 Players Online
  • 4784 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Throwable fireball or firework for cakewars? Bow upgrades? These would be EPIC Plz add

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by UncookedSnow116 (Bedrock), May 22, 2020.

1. I had an idea of a throwable fireball, firework, or "rocket" for BEDROCK and java cakewars. The "rocket" could be a low-powered throwable tnt accept unlike an enderpeal it would have a straight path. It could cause some Knockback and/or destroy a few blocks. Two more ideas. Firstly an EXPENSIVE block destroying bow. One arrow destroyes 3 wool. Cannot break endstone, brick, or obsidian. Flame (fire aspect 1-2 bought with nether stars) could also be added to bows. Lastly an OP or High Powered, possibly even "chaos" CakeWars. This could include the items previously mentioned. Maybe all item and upgrade costs are lowered by 50% or 75%. Id love to share these ideas with creators, admins, or owners of Mineplex CakeWars if they dont read them here. If you are one of the previously listed please start a conversation with me. I will have all of this copied and pasted for further use if this is the incorrect place to discuss.

Posted May 22, 2020
  2. Hey there! Since you have ideas proposed for changes to a specific game on both platforms, I recommend making a thread about it in the Game Alterations Section. The Game Alterations Section can be found here. However, before you are able to make a thread about your ideas there, you will need to link your character first. If you are having issues with linking your character, I suggest creating a Support ticket here, as the Support Team will be able to assist you with doing so.

Hopefully that helped! -Dan

Posted May 22, 2020
    0775 likes this.
  3. I strongly bolded "bedrock" because this is the only platform I am able to play and I feel it needs more awesome updates!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2020
  4. Thank you DanTrains will do as soon as I add my bedrock character I do not see the "create thread" button so I think that is the problem

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2020
    DanTrains222 likes this.
  5. Hi! There are some interesting ideas you have here. In my opinion, we don't need a bow that breaks wool, since it's already included in the archer kit. Your throwable TNT sounds like a cool idea, but if it flies in a straight line then it would need to be pretty expensive. Something like this would certainly change how the game is played during the late parts of the game. I think that it shouldn't be fired in a straight line, because you would be able to break cake defenses from across the map.

Lastly, there is already an "OP" Cakewars. This mainly comes in events on the java addition, so I don't see there being a "chaos" version, seeing as we already have something similar.

Posted May 23, 2020
  6. Rialu I would just like something new (preferrably a mode or different type of item) to BEdrock edition

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2020