• 1977 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14452 Players Online
  • 12475 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Thoughts on Castle Defense?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Irish_Hunter, Nov 29, 2020.

1. I personally think Castle Defense is a really good addition to the games on Bedrock Mineplex, but what do you guys think? I know some people are disappointed and I feel that you could voice your thoughts here!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    DCDB likes this.
  2. While Castle Defense is a time limited mini-game here in Mineplex. I would say based on my experiences that the game itself is quite amazing and can bring attention to new players. Just trying to mine some emeralds and build a defense to protect the king from monsters is quite an amazing strategy for everyone, as well as enchanting other player's gear and crafting some arrows and share it to everyone, I would say it's really awesome. I wish too that Castle Defense can stay in the server forever since there are lots of advantages that it can be helpful to the community.

But as for my negative experiences, well I found some of them very frustrating. Any player can choose to become who they want, they want to be humans or monsters. As a player myself, I don't really go to the Monsters team very much since Defending the king is already a worth position for me. Many players really tend to go to the Monsters team because the Monsters team, I'm afraid has a higher chance of winning than humans. Even some god PVP masters would go over to the Monster Teams and would slash all players at once then they can just go towards to the King and claim their victory.

I also found some players who tend to cheat like making their own way through by coming to the side which gives me an unfair vision on them. I don't really know if this is fair or not but overall it's just the way how the map itself is designed.

As for my opinion on your thread, I would say "Yes", I also prefer that Castle Defense should stay in the server. But I'm afraid that's not somehow it's going to happen since it's just a time limited mini-game. Thank you very much for supporting that Castle Defense should stay. <3

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    EpicNate4968, DCDB and Irish_Hunter like this.
  3. Did anyone even ask for this game

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    EpicNate4968 likes this.
  4. I love it

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Irish_Hunter and DCDB like this.
  5. I feel like it’s refreshing to have a new game. Even though Cake Wars and the other games are fun they can get boring. But for the game itself, I like the idea of everyone working together to defend something.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Irish_Hunter, EpicNate4968 and DCDB like this.
  6. What you're saying is somehow true, I've been playing a lot of skywars and I find it really fun at first but until then the more I play with it, the more it gets boring. This pretty much happens to other games as well, whenever I log in the lobby, I don't even know what game to play anymore so I'll just select a random game like Speed Builders for example.

Everyone wants a new mini-game, I believe that goes the same from other players from other different networks too. Me, I was actually happy for once that Mineplex decided to release a new time limited mini-game known as Castle Defense. I've played it, it's really fun and I really enjoy it. I wish it could stay but too bad it'll be gone.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Believerc and DCDB like this.
  7. I'm a bit disappointed because it wasn't so creative because its kind of like mobs arena with a small twist. Maybe could have more maps or maybe even getting a wider selection on the mobs choosing based on the time you've played. Therefore I'm a bit disappointed.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    EpicNate4968 and DCDB like this.
  8. Gyroninja (the developer) and some others only had like three weeks to put the whole game together. So you can't expect it to be perfect.
    However, I've heard that it will be improved or maybe reworked for when it comes out next halloween.
    Anyway, even though they only had three weeks to put the game together, I think it's pretty awesome.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    DCDB likes this.

9. The only thing bout that is its gonna be a while until NEXT holloween

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    EpicNate4968 and DCDB like this.
  10. I played it once and I will admit that I purposely died so I could go on a rampage as a zombie. I think the game is a good idea, but definitely needed some more details added if that makes any sense.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    EpicNate4968, BxdBoyMin and ReJo like this.