• 338 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2917 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

This Will Probably Get Ignored....

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by FluteVegetables, Aug 7, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I’ve seen various other threads on this subject and I’m making another one. This will probably get ignored as nobody seems to care to fix it....

What is wrong with mineplex right now? In specific, block hunt (this glitch most affects this game). The animals are -snip- up as they’re upside down (note that this also affects morphs and Carl the Creeper). Cookie town is broken (and a few other maps on different games), it crashes and doesn’t load properly. Particles are also heavily affected by this glitch as most of them don’t work, some are different, and few actually work (I had to use flame fairy and deathly leap since they were the only ones that worked xd). Lastly, this glitch has been affecting all of mineplex, the biome setting. It’s all that cold green like a taiga biome (which isn’t pretty, it just looks depressing).

All of the bugs listed above have been alive for over 3 weeks and I would like to see fixed.

-Please note that I am on bedrock edition, NOT java
    -Don’t tell me to submit a bug report please

Posted Aug 7, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Aug 7, 2019
  2. It has been an issue with Minecraft as far as I know. As these things were not happening to this extent before the recent Minecraft update for bedrock.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. Yes. I noticed it came with the update. I remember getting that update late and everyone else having the problems before I did xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 7, 2019
  4. i don't play block hunt very often but from what i understand most of the bugs on mineplex right now came with the 1.12 update it made a lot of bugs on mineplex

Posted Aug 8, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 8, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Aaand like that, this thread dies cause nobody cares.....

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2019
  6. Yah cause java users who think bedrock and java are the same saw your message at the end and decided not to respond lol.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Outplqy3d and FluteVegetables like this.
  7. XD tRuE

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Outplqy3d and Steven190 like this.
  8. I was gonna say something ruder, but i didnt cause well you know why xD.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    • Excessive Bumping
    Lmao xD
    --- Post updated ---
    tHrEad LoCkEd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2019
  9. sToPpInG fLamEwAr

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  10. Hello,

As this thread has been excessively bumped I will be locking it. If anyone has any further questions please feel free to message me and/or go to www.mineplex.com/rules for more information

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.