• 373 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3831 Players Online
  • 3458 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

this isnt cw this is hide and seek

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by godzilla lover, Mar 4, 2021.

1. every game you just destroyed someones bed you're fully stacked and ready for the finishing kill when they run to god know where then they hide the entire game bam you lost shoudlnt be delaying a game people and spectators be bannable? theres people spectating waiting for the next lobby and then there is me who trying to get one game won and it gets ruined why isnt their a player tracker? we get one when we die it points to the nearest player why not make it able to be brought so you can track hiders

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  2. Sorry to hear that you haven't been enjoying Cake Wars recently.

I am not opposed to a compass being introduced to bedrock Cake Wars if it already isn't due to the scenarios you described above. I'm a Java player, and I end up using the tracking compass that is purchasable in Cake Wars on the Java side of Mineplex whenever something like this happens, and I can't imagine not being able to have this luxury. Adding a compass similar to the one on Java would help eliminate this issue and make the game more fun for people playing on Bedrock.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  3. Heya!

I am sorry you feel this way, but I will try to answer all aspects of your concerns.

I see where you are coming from and how you think it would be game stalling, however, this would not fall under it. For it to be game stalling, you guys would need to be purposefully just standing there not doing anything within a fighting range.

If someone is dead and waiting for the game to be over, they can always use the command "/findgame" to be queued for the next best game. It should automatically teleport them into a new game once a spot opens up. I would not be against adding a compass to Cake Wars on Bedrock since the Java side of the network has it as well.

Hope this helps!

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  4. It's planned for either a player tracker you can buy, or a player tracker that is given to you when all cake rot happens.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    moppy likes this.
  5. he os purposely doing something hiding.........

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 4, 2021
  6. You would need to be in melee range not doing anything to make it sufficient for Game Stalling rather than hiding.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  7. Tell them go to play blockhunt. If I see someone constantly running in SSM, then I tell them to go play dragon escape

(Joking of course. If you think this is toxic.)

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  8. Hey, I can see you've recently been having trouble with cw and I can totally see where you're coming from and why you're frustrated. Some things are simply out of the staffs control (players behaviour), especially if that player is not breaking the rules. Although it is bothersome, players can't be banned for hiding somewhere on the map seeing as it isn't against the rules. I hope you start having a better experience playing CW from now on!

Posted Mar 4, 2021