• 1501 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5401 Players Online
  • 3900 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

This is what happens when you spleef someone in Clans...

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by wattywatty14, Jun 17, 2019.

1. I hope you all enjoy the video.
    I understand the audio at the end is a little harder to hear. I'll keep that in mind for the next video.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    spacexplorer_, ATruePitato and 1603 like this.
  2. Nice, nice. Fix audio in the next video, next one will be perfect!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  3. Thank you for the compliment! The audio will be fixed in the next video.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019
  4. Awesome video! :3 I hope to see a lot more videos in the future, I love the music and the way you were able to edit this.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  5. Thank you for compliment! I really like the way I edited this video too. Don't worry, I plan on making more videos like this in the near future.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 17, 2019
    ATruePitato likes this.
  6. Heyo!
    Really nice video Watty! I've been watching your videos for awhile now, and I'm always so impressed with the quality of your videos, they're always so well made! This one was definitely not an exception. I'm not a big clans player, but I really liked this, well done! I can't wait to see the next video!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  7. Great video, Watty! As a viewer, I love watching your videos. You consistently post quality content and that is completely admirable from a person who enjoys avidly watching your videos. You always push quality and funny content, and I’m happy to say that I always watch whatever you put out. This video was hilarious for me, and I hope to see you post more soon. You need to get more attention, as I didn’t even know you made this video. You’re such a consistent and active poster within the community, I’m surprised you don’t get enough attention or publicity towards your video. As always, a great video. Keep up the great work, Watty.

Posted Jun 17, 2019

8. Thanks for the compliments you two! It means a lot to me. It encourages me to do better and to make more content. I will keep on making videos - keep an eye out for them! ;)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019