• 2648 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13490 Players Online
  • 10842 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

this is the most confusing game ever

Discussion in 'Champions' started by fallacious, Mar 12, 2020.

1. so atleast make a list of how to play when new player just join the game instead of just a few , undetailed that help nothing , like what illusion does , how passives are activate and how to use all the ability , its just confusing and there are too many good player rn , they would destroy new player instant

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  2. Watch some old SamitoD videos

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    KiteGodRoo likes this.
  3. You should watch some YT videos to help you obtain a better understanding of the basics. You can also slide me a friend request in game (type /f Looof) and I would be more than happy to go over the kits and the game with you in an mps

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    TGJTeunissen and Klobby like this.
  4. I understand how difficult it is to understand the skills/abilities in every kit in Champions. I personally didn't understand the skills until I started watching VODS of people scrimming in CCL around 2016. If you want specific videos on pro players who used certain kits really well, feel free to PM me and I'd be happily available to show you a ton of videos. If you like to play Champions casually though, I am pretty sure you could search up Mineplex dominate on youtube and find any YouTube use a kit relatively decent.

Even though I would like somewhere where Mineplex could show all the abilities on the forums, I feel like it would take a lot of resources. While I say this, I still believe this would be a nice idea to implement.

Also if you want questions on certain abilities, I can always help answer as I have some experience playing the game Champions Domination. Hopefully I helped.

Posted Mar 13, 2020
    TGJTeunissen and Klobby like this.
  5. omg people on mineplex are so nice ilyall <33

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 13, 2020
  6. The game is a mess tbh lol. Used to be a good game and it still is but it's not as good as it was. You just learn it over time.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Wiz2K and FluteVegetables like this.
  7. Champions is definitely a tough game to fully grasp, but don't give up on it! Once you understand everything and all the abilities, it'll soon turn into your favourite game. Definitely continue simply playing the game and experimenting with different kits and abilities as it WILL eventually come together, but like someone wrote above me, watching youtube videos of dominate is simply the best way to learn in my opinion. The explanations for each ability make it tough to understand for a brand new player, and sometimes rather than reading the description of abilities over and over trying to fully grasp it, watching it being used in action by a good DOM player really simplifies the ability and how to use it. If you just search up "Mineplex Champions" or "Mineplex DOM" you'll find tons of videos for this, but I'd particularly suggest watching SamitoD's videos (an ex-admin of the server and also a very good ex-DOM player). He even has a couple of videos specifically curbed to teaching new players how to play such as "Champions How To: Play Assassin". Hope this helped a bit and don't give up on the game!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  8. Champions is definitely a hard game to get used to on Mineplex, but I think after playing it for a while, you'll get used to it. Firstly, I suggest making sure you read the labels under the names of the skills to have a basic understanding of what they do. In addition, I suggest making sure you have a diamond sword or axe no matter what kit you are. Lastly, as said above, watch some youtube videos to learn how the game goes. SamitoD is a great Youtuber to watch who used to post many videos on mineplex. He makes videos on how to play and also some of the best kits to use according to him.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    TGJTeunissen and xGetRekted like this.