• 186 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5334 Players Online
  • 5148 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

this is probably a horrible idea but ill give it a shot - Human Kit for SSM

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by WhyJustY, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Human starts out with a full gold set, a sword, an axe, and a bow and arrow.
    He has .2 regen, and takes 140% knockback.
    The bow and arrows have nothing special, and the 16 arrows cannot be brought back unless Human dies.

Sword Ability: Dash
    While holding block, Human moves extremely slowly. Once block is released, he moves in the direction he's facing. The longer the charge, the more power.
    8 second cooldown, cancelled by a melee hit.

Axe Ability: Nice Crit
    Once the Axe is right clicked, it prepares to deal 12 damage on the next hit. However, if the player misses, they must wait TWENTY seconds to do that again. Otherwise, they would only need to wait 12 seconds. Once the oppenent is hit with an axe crit, they cannot attack for .5 seconds.

Smash (probably the worst part of this idea): hacking lol
    Human can double jump infinitely, and his double jump turns into one similar to spider's. He can also shoot arrows instantly and without arrows to begin with. He takes 50% knockback and his .2 regen turns into 1.
    This lasts 30 seconds, but once it's over, Human dies from GWEN.

Alternate Axe:
    Fishing Rod:
    Fishing Rod, if left clicked on someone, will make them unable to attack for .5 seconds, with a 6 second cooldown.

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    Da_One, Name Tag and Tanish_ like this.
  2. so like the human movement from pre-alpha that just ran around?

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  3. Hmm I wonder why wasn't this added in the game.
    It sure is a great idea! It will be amazing if the devs added this for the next update. However it might take time to make an update on this game because the server needs to be fixed first lol

Posted Aug 19, 2021
  4. I actually think it's a nice idea that steps outside the box. What I'm more worried about is if it fits well with the game and maybe steps too outside the box. Aka a "human" being added and called a "mob" in "Super Smash Mobs".

Posted Aug 20, 2021
  5. That does make sense. How about change the name to Super Smash?

Posted Aug 21, 2021
  6. I think this would be a good kit to add, I don’t play this game often but still think it would be good.

Posted Aug 21, 2021
  7. why is this getting likes

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 22, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  8. Sorta funny, also not a downright terrible idea (except for that last part)

Posted Aug 22, 2021