• 3093 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11278 Players Online
  • 8185 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

This is important

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nadav1112, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Ok I want to tell this msg long time ago
    Yes ik the last month it was a 2 game updates and yes they amazing but. Mineplex popularity down and down and yes Ik because the corona much players but after the corona... I mean we not see a game 3 years and this is so sad to me to see the popularity down and down I mean we need new games not only games updates and more example : clans
    Clans it’s good game but now no one play it it’s so sad clans created in 2016 April and when it’s out I was so interested to play the game with lot of people’s now only every season the popularity increase for few days and it’s so sad because the game have so much issues and more I mean Ik developers do hard job but mineplex leads need to think a way to increase the popularity to the server and to clans
    More example: the years 2016 was great after few good admins leave and mineplex got hacked lot of people’s just leave 2017-2020 from 10k to 4K ( with corona ) I mean it’s so sad to see mineplex doomed ):

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  2. Hey @nadav1112 , I'd like first to say that I'm not disagreeing with you, as the player base has increased partially due to COVID-19/Coronavirus. It is true to say that Mineplex was declining in the past, just look at the statistics from 2015 to 2019. However, Mineplex is not "doomed". We as members of the community can do our part in strengthening Mineplex as a whole. We can continue to contribute our thoughts and ideas to the wonderful Development Team, Staff Team, and Sub-Team communities. With the recent growth of Mineplex's player base, I firmly believe that there is hope that Mineplex can return to it's so called "heydays". I'm certain that Mineplex's growth can not only increase, but also grow exponentially. We can hope that with the return of former veterans such as myself as well as newer players coming to the server that it can grow and improve for the better.

Mineplex is a fantastic server with wonderful people and a flourishing Staff Team. The Staff Team here at Mineplex put so much effort into making a server where we all call home. The Development Team are constantly listening to the community's ideas, suggestions, thoughts, and opinions. Builders are still regularly contributing to the already large map pool here. YouTubers, Twitch streamers, and other users share media of Mineplex online on a regular basis to contribute to the server. Thousands of Java and Bedrock edition players are online daily. Sub-Teams such as the Ideas Team, Event Assistance, Game Insights, Quality Assurance Testing, Map Testing Team, Translations Team, and the Newsletter Program are being used to further implement the community's ideas and suggestions. So many people in the community are donating their time and energy to improve Mineplex. Community members such as you and I are the players than can make a difference. We are able to voice our opinions any time on the forums, and each and every suggestion is examined with great attention to detail. This server is great, and it is only going to get better. Many people are trying their hardest to make Mineplex amazing.

Mineplex is and will continue to drive itself towards it's inevitable continuation of success. Through derivatives such as Sub-Teams, we as a community will continue to have our thoughts heard. Mineplex is evolving, growing, and is always working on new innovative games and events to keep the community thriving. Ultimately, we as community members decide to continue to play on the server, or to stop. I won't stop, and I believe that the rest of the community shouldn't either. Mineplex is a family, a place to call home, and an ever-evolving community that can, is, and will continue to, thrive. We shouldn't take it for granted.

Have a great day!

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  3. W
    well everyday I see more play in the start of corona it was 2000 then 3000 then 5000 then 4500

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  4. While I don’t disagree with you, I’m sorry I can’t do anything to help! I haven’t played on the Java version but traffic is picking up fast for both servers and hopefully it doesn’t decrease too much after this pandemic dies out.

Anyway, Devs would love to hear your ideas! If you come up with any create a thread and post it here!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Shipsa // ShipshapeMC and Looof like this.
  5. I can definitely see where your're coming from. However this could also expose more new players to mineplex also.

Posted Apr 9, 2020