• 1624 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4203 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

This is a confession to the not good but also not so bad server of mineplex

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by TheFazedUltra04, Nov 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So recently this leaderboards player(I won't give its name)had exposed me for item duping but I had tried to play dumb and told it that I had recieved it from a chest.I want to apologize for the inconvenience that I had inflicted upon the people in that particular game of skywars even though I did not kill a single soul with it.But I guess since I duped it,it doesn't make my situation any better and I am willing to accept any form of punishment.

Posted Nov 29, 2019
    txmman2oo5 likes this.
  2. I assume that you are alluding to this thread. As you should know, duping or hacking in any form is against the rules, not acceptable, and not tolerated, even if you don't use it to your advantage. I also am not one to admire trolling other players and confusing them by saying that you received a duped item from a chest when that is impossible. While I agree that it is mature of you to apologize for your actions, that does not undo the damage you have done. Also, while I might be the only one who saw your message on that other thread before you edited it, everyone knows that toxicity is frowned upon. I don't understand why you would also make this thread titled
    This is a confession to the not good but also not so bad server of mineplex

This already would put most people on edge, because we are a community that enjoys this server and for the most part, not stand for the degrading of all the hard work that people put into it.

Posted Nov 29, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. I apologize for the toxicity

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2019
  4. You dont need to create a fourm thread to confess of wrongdoing or ask for a punishment. Just discontinue duplicating items or whatever you did unfairly.

Posted Nov 29, 2019
    kim_crazy and FluteVegetables like this.
  5. Well the person accusing me was making a pretty big deal about it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2019
  6. I think that it's a very mature behaviour to accept your own faults. Like @cerns said above you've broken the rules even if it didn't give you any advantage. Good luck if you're going to appeal.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  7. Thank you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2019
  8. It takes a lot of courage to admit your wrongdoings, especially in a public place such as the forums. Despite the damage you may have already caused, it is better to confess the toxicity and other rule-breaking behavior you may have brought to the community than pretending you haven't done anything at all. Because this post does not promote any constructive discussion, however, I will be locking the thread as further replies will not be necessary. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding this lock.

Thread Locked - Unnecessary to be kept open for discussion

Posted Nov 30, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.