• 1581 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12107 Players Online
  • 10526 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

This guy is really good watch in awe

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Hexprime07, Nov 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -snip-

pvp is swamped with hackers lately. Like 1-2 a game in minigames. Anticheat rarely kicks in and games are never watched by staff.

Posted Nov 25, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 25, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Posted Nov 25, 2020
    LegendSavedXmas and Paladise like this.
  3. This is for fun, a report has been made. I just havent seen this hack before. I would have thought anti cheat would kick you for traveling 4 times the normal speed but i guess not

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2020
  4. good that you submitted a proper report, but you shouldn't make "fun reports". it's rude to the staff team. please try and understand that an anti cheat update will take time and even then it will still have problems, and that the staff team do their job the best they can.

seeing how you made two other threads on something similar i'm a bit surprised you haven't quite understood yet; but the staff team really does try their hardest to keep any rulebreakers away. it's pretty selfish to get upset that they won't watch games in my opinion

Posted Nov 25, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 25, 2020
    Thenorn likes this.
  5. Hey! As stated above, you shouldn't really be posting anything about a hacker in the forums. Instead, use it as evidence in your report! Additionally, if you encounter a hacker in game you can also use /report (username) (reason) and report them!

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  6. Its not rude if its true

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2020
  7. Terrible statement to make. Report Patrol members aren't in charge of the anti-cheat. Moderators themselves aren't in charge of the anti-cheat. It's a couple members that make decisions and develop it - they know it's not perfect and, well, that's why they are still developing.

The anti cheat doesn't ban for movement hacks really. It's mainly aimed towards combat hacks like Kill Aura. You can see this by noticing an entity float around you especially if you're really laggy, or seeing a suspicious player punching at the sky for no reason in a game.

It's good you submitted a report, you've done your part. All the rest is not necessary. The anticheat will get better, it's a priority

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    anna ♪ and Thenorn like this.
  8. If you have any evidence of offenders breaking rules and you're planning on reporting them, please do so through https://mineplex.com/reports and not by posting threads about them. It doesn't really help the server or anything if you don't actually report the hackers but make "fun" threads instead.

That said, I will be locking this thread now. Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding this decision.

Thread Locked - Thread doesn't promote active discussion

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    20LeeBrian1, anna ♪ and Fusafez like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.