• 488 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3067 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed These two games should be playable solo in MPS

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by CheeseySF, Dec 27, 2019.

?

Would this work?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No (reply why)

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Some make sense some don't

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. I don't see any real reason not to do this, it's just more about if we should be spending resources on something that isn't necessary. DE was one thing because it was requested by quite a few people but now we don't see that many people using this feature in MPS. I'll put it on our list but I don't expect it to take priority over other ideas. Thank you for sharing your idea with us though!

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    xGetRektedx, Im_Ken and Jaek like this.
  2. Hey!
    Correct me if I am wrong, as I have only played MPS a few times with my friends, but Monster Maze is already an MPS.However, I don’t think it should be playable solo, as it would be an easy way for players to earn experience, and there would really be no competition. I do not think Dragons should be added as a solo MPS because it would be another easy way for players to get experience and there would really be not competition. I do not think Dragons or Monster Maze should be added as a solo MPS as it would not fit the requirements of an MPS game. Thanks for the suggestion! -1

Posted Jan 8, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 9, 2020
  3. The thread was about games being able to be played without other players in an MPS, not about adding the games to MPS in general... Read the thread, it's quite obvious what the topic is and your reply suggests that you didn't read it properly, if at all. Most games that are playable daily on Mineplex are already in MPS, the only ones that aren't are seasonal/meme games that were added for a short time for players to have fun in.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  4. I don’t understand why you had to post anything regarding what I have said, it doesn’t concern you what I think, and I may have made a mistake, but pointing that out is very Naïve of you.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  5. Heyo!
    I like this idea and also a big congrats; your idea was implemented!

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  6. I pointed it out because what you posted made no additions to the thread, it seemed like a post to boost your post count to me

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  7. Ah, sorry.. sometimes I misread things. I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that, you had a good reason to post that, and I understand why you did it. I shouldn’t have gotten upset about that.. sometimes I don’t think before I act. I assure you I wasn’t trying to boost my posts, as it doesn’t really matter to me. I should’ve read more carefully.. I mean even the title is “these two games should be playable in a solo MPS”.. I honestly don’t know what I was thinking posting that. I shouldn’t have even replied to what you said, you were in the right and I was in the wrong.. I didn’t really mean to escalate the situation. I apologize for the comment, and I hope you can forgive me.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  8. Dragon Escape is already playable solo is what they mean.

Posted Jan 10, 2020