• 2084 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4663 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

There's literal Lava in the SkyWars Lobby, and you can die in it

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by KareFreeKez, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posted Sep 4, 2019
  2. This seems like a bug or something that's been left after someone with the permissions to do so placed the lava. Either way, it would be good to know if it occurs in all lobbies or in a particular lobby. If it only happens in one lobby, try to locate it and include its name (e.g. SKY-6) in a bug report.

Edit: I did not realise this happened on Bedrock. Disregard this reply with my apologies!

Posted Sep 4, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 4, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. Hey there!

Unfortunately, it looks like you've came across a lobby that's been griefed by a hacker using toolbox. If you come across a lobby like this in the future, I would recommend using the /server command to get the name of your server. You can message a bedrock staff member with the server and number so that they can request a lobby restart. Bedrock staff members are identified with the Bedrock tag when you go to their profile.

If you see the person who is griefing the lobby, you can record and report them on the forums. You may also read over the reporting guide which explains the entire reporting process. Know that your report will be handled as soon as possible, but you can usually escape the lava if you swim right when you respawn so try to escape in the meantime. Hopefully you don't run into too many more lobbies like this.

Posted Sep 4, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  4. Basically this is all you can do about it right now @KareFreeKez. You can actually just request any staff member about it to get it restarted, doesn't exactly have to be bedrock. Although, bedrock might be more preferred as they mainly play on there and can access the lobby/game easier.

I'll lock this since it doesn't need to go any further. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Sep 4, 2019
    Glamourized likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.