• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

There will be discounts one day?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Gianpi, Jan 13, 2020.

1. I actually have never seen one in this server

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  2. I am not sure if it ever occurred before, but I think that it would be good if there where discounts on pets and ranks. I would also like some discounts on in game kits. My idea is to have a sale for one kit from unpopular mini-game, it can attract players to that game as everyone likes cheap kits.
    The discount will be lasting for one month and a new discount on another kit will be started.
    That is just my idea and I think that it will never happen.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    (Inactive) tamman2005 likes this.
  3. Discounts on ranks/cosmetics occur on major holidays. I assume the next one will be on Valentine's Day. I also do think there could be discounts on kits in the future.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    (Inactive) tamman2005 and Gianpi like this.
  4. As stated above, discounts normally occur on Holidays and Events, examples would be “Christmas” and “Back To School”.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  5. lol java is on discount literally all the time

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Thunderer4215 and Korben like this.
  6. isnt java on discount right now?

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  7. I just want the ability to earn a free rank. Idc if I have to win 1,000 games of Skywars or beat survival, I just there to be a free rank!

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  8. Mineplex most likely would never give out free ranks on Bedrock edition because it can hurt their sales. What would be cool to see though, is being able to gift ranks and other perks to players.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  9. I'm talking about the bedrock edition

It's not going to happen

Thanks for your answer

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
  10. Wait what? I don't think I've EVER seen a discount on Bedrock. Are you talking about Java?

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  11. Actually the Java server has an indefinite discount sale where they just say there is a sale for ranks forever so that people are enticed to get a deal. It's a psychological marketing tactic. I think it is pretty unethical but I don't run the server so...

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  12. I’m pretty sure discounts has a lot to do with Microsoft since your using mine coins, and not actually paying ranks with money. You have to pay mine coins to get the ranks. You can’t pay for ranks directly. Because apparently Microsoft also gets some of the shares when you purchase something off the store.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  13. Usually, sales happen on special holidays such as Christmas, Halloween or Easter. They also happen on special occasions like anniversaries (I think). So your gonna have to just wait for a holiday or occasion like that for there to be a sale. I know that there is currently a sale on Java though, for most ranks.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  14. Yeah so to add on to what Strafed said, technically ranks DO have sales, as you use Minecoins to buy them, and Minecoins are on sale all the time.

Hope I helped! - tamman2005

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  15. Talking about Bedrock BTW.

Posted Jan 19, 2020